✨What if pt. 9✨

dedicated to mltplfndm

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

Bold - English Normal - Korean Italics - Chinese _______________________

*JungWoo

"누나~..." A voice called as he turned to face her, who was sleeping on the bed. "누나... It's time to wake up~.."

"5 more minutes..." She mumbled before covering herself with the cover again to continue on her sleep. But that doesn't stop the male from his mission to wake her up. He smiled and began planted a kiss from her forehead down to her collarbone, making her to giggle. "Haven't you had enough kisses last night?" She sleepily moved away from him and put a hand on his chest to keep a distance.

"When you're near, I'll never get enough." He stated and leaned in to give her a short sweet morning kiss as his hand landed on her nape to pull her closer. Her hand that was on his chest slowly went to his nape to play with his hair as they kissed. "Sweet with a hint of bad breath." He teased after pulling away and giggled when she glared at him.

"Woonie!!" She whined and pushed him away slight as she tried to get out of bed, only to be stopped as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her back on the bed before hovering over her. Trapping her with his arms on each side of her head that were keeping him afloat from crushing her with his weight. "Does Jaehyun or Taeil 오빠 know that you snuck out again?" She asked if his roommate or older member knew about his late night retreat and he just shrugged.

"They won't mind, as long as I don't get caught by the media."

Nara rolled her eyes at his confidence and pushed him again to make him fall onto the bed as she quickly escaped to the bathroom.

The two met back in 2017 after he was bought to the playroom by Little Haechan when he turned and disappeared into the hallway, making the caregiver to search the whole building for the missing 4 years old, only for him to come back with a trainee trailing behind. From that day on, he will come and help in taking care of the Littles whenever he's free up until he debuted with NCT.

The two became a couple after NCT 127's North America Tour back in 2019, where JungWoo suddenly had the courage to confess to her about his feeling. At first, Nara kindly declined at the thought of dating him since he was 2 years younger than her, but JungWoo worked hard to convince her that he didn't mind about her age, he only mind about their true feeling for each other.

"누나, don't care about what people think on you dating a guy 2 years younger than you. There are still folks out there dating someone with a 3 to 10 years age gap, but that didn't stop them. Those people who judge us don't know anything about you or us. I fell in love with you ever since I met you in this playroom. Plus I'm 21 years old, so I am legal to date you. There's no wrong in that." JungWoo wiggled his eyebrows as he said the last sentence, making Nara to giggle and shook her head. "Beside... you'll have an adorable boyfriend that everyone will be jealous of for sure."