✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_______________________

"Nananananana..." The small baby waddled around the apartment while dragging Jaemin's bunny plushie by the ears, who is the same size as him while he searched for the owner. "Nana!!" He shouted as he looked around.

Nara shook her head when she walked out of Jaemin's room with a tray and giggled. That faithful day, Jaemin caught a fever and the flu so the company gave him a week-off while Jisung caught a mild fever but he was given three days-off. So, Nara had to stay at the dorm to take care of the two members who turned while the other went on with their schedules.

"Jisunggie, you're going to get Nana's bunny dirty." She said to the baby and he giggled when he saw her before running towards her with the plushie. "Nana's sleeping. So you have to be quiet." Nara held her finger up to her lips as a sign and he copied. Then, he held the stuffed bunny up to her and she happily sat it on the couch, making him clapped.

"Let's get you something to eat." Nara held out her hand to him and he grabbed her point finger before walking to the dining area with her.

"Has Jaemin's fever went down yet?" The dorm aunty asked as she was packing some dishes for the boys. The two got closer whenever Nara came to the dorm sometime to wake up the boys if their manager were running late or when the boys didn't turned and she has nowhere to go. She also knew about the boy's transformation since she took care of Mark first before Nara did.

"He already taken his medicine before going back to sleep. So, I'm sure it's going to get down a bit by tonight." Replied Nara and sat Jisung on his high chair. The older lady sighed before she nodded. "And Jisunggie's fever is almost gone too. He'll be up and healthy again a day after tomorrow." Jisung cheered and clapped his hands.

"I made some egg fried rice for you and Jisung if that's ok?" She said to the caregiver and Nara nodded. "You make the best fried rice and side-dishes, Mrs. Kang." Nara stated with two thumbs up and she shyly giggled. "Can I get your recipe for cucumber kimchi and ox bone soup?" Mrs. Kang gave a small smile and nodded her head, making Nara to cheer.

After that, Mrs. Kang leave as Nara was feeding Jisung the fried rice and ate the leftover before taking the toddler to change from his jammies. Later, the toddler went back to torture the bunny plushie in the living room while Nara went to do their laundry. Then, a cry was heard and Nara raced to the living room, thinking that the toddler has somehow injured himself, but he didn't. The cry was coming from Jaemin's room and Nara walked in to see him crying as he sat on the bed.

"Nana, what's wrong?" She asked as she pulled his warm self into her embrace and patted the 4 years old's back. Jaemin just sniffled and cuddled closer to her. "Did you just wanted someone to cuddle with?" He nodded with a pout.

"Nana wants Jaejae 형." He whimpered and looked at her. "I'll give him a call, ok? Just hope that he's not busy." Jaemin nodded at her words and Nara took out her phone to dial the said guy's number.

'Hello?' It took him 2 seconds to answer before Nara set it on speaker and gave the phone to Jaemin.

"형..." The toddler called out and pouted.

'Hi, Nana!' Jaehyun replied excitedly, making the toddler to giggle a bit. 'Is he doing ok, Nara?'

"He's fine. Nana just wanted to ask when are you guys coming home and he miss his cuddle buddy." Said Nara and she cuddled up with him. "형, Nana miss you." Jaemin added.

'Awwww...' The older guy awwed. 'I'll come over with JungWoo and DoYoung after we're done with filming, ok? Can you wait for me?' Jaemin hummed as a respond and yawned.