✨Return✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
________________________________________

"Nara," a voice greeted upon entering the practice room, just as the music ceased before a joyful scream erupted, eliciting laughter from the dancers. She hurriedly approached and warmly hugged him. "Aigoo~"

"Will you be taking me home tonight?" she asked cutely, prompting giggles from someone who nodded. "I thought Kyunnie was coming, as usual?" He shrugged and affectionately patted her head when she pouted.

"Changkyunnie is busy tonight, so he asked 오빠 to come and send you home," he replied, lightly pinching her cheeks. Nara giggled before pulling away to pack her belongings, thanking her dancers. "Thank you for being patient with my little sister. Please continue." He also expressed gratitude to the dancers as they left, causing them to chuckle while Nara playfully stomped her feet.

"Yah, Sohn Hyun Woo!" she called, glaring at his smiling self, clearly enjoying every moment of teasing her. "Just so you know, I'm a professional. I'm never rough on the dancers, and vice versa," Nara confidently stated, sticking her tongue out at him. Shownu simply nodded as he went to help carry her duffle bag. "오빠, I'm just going to change for a while, okay? You can wait for me in the hallway." She grabbed a few clothes from her bag and rushed to the restroom after the male nodded.

"She's changing right now. I'll get her home in 20," Shownu informed Changkyun over the phone, updating him about Nara as he waited in the hallway, as she had requested.

"Thank you for picking her up tonight, 형. I really appreciate it," Changkyun replied before hesitating to say something after. "Could you bring her to eat something light like soup? Nara won't have dinner if you just drop her off. She hasn't been eating lately. I tried talking to her, but she won't listen."

"I can see that. A baby is heavier than her," the leader commented, recalling her petite features from earlier. This concern wasn't exclusive to him; in fact, everyone shared the worry. "I'll make sure she eats something before I send her home." The rapper expressed gratitude before ending the call, and Nara returned in fresh clothes. "All done?" She nodded, and the two exited the building. "I'm suddenly hungry. Let's go for rice cakes first." Nara agreed without much thought.

Shownu stopped at a street rice cake stall, and they found a table for themselves. They greeted the friendly lady and placed their order to share. When the order arrived, Shownu began eating, while Nara only took small bites from one rice cake.

"Bebe, why aren't you eating?" He used the nickname Changkyun gave her, which had grown on them. "Do you want something else? Mandu? Odeng?" He was ready to order when Nara stopped him.

"오빠, I'm fine." She grabbed his hand to prevent him from getting up. "I just don't have the appetite to eat tonight." She offered a small smile, assuring him she was okay and not hungry, prompting a sigh from him.

"Bebe, a baby weighs more than you right now. Why aren't you eating?" He sternly inquired with concern. Nara bit her bottom lip, fidgeting with her fingers. "Please tell me. You can't handle this on your own. Are you worried about the trial?" She mumbled something, causing him to sigh heavily. "Bebe..."

"I've gotten so used to not eating when I'm stressed or worried, but... I didn't expect to lose this much." She finally confessed, her eyes becoming glossy. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can force myself to eat, not until we know the result of my job as the boys' caregiver if the contract is terminated. I don't want to be separated from the boys. They need me, and I can't help but worry, even though I know their brothers are taking good care of them. I mean, they update me every hour, but it doesn't feel the same."

"Bebe, the contract won't affect your caregiver's contract. You don't have to worry about that, okay?"

"But 오빠, what if they decide to terminate both contracts? I won't be able to see them again." She started to panic, and Shownu quickly went beside her to calm her down.