✨Slowly✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
--------------------------------
"누나!" Nara hushed them upon entering, as the triplets were asleep. The two had volunteered to stay with Changkyun, while the others returned to their dorm after Taeyong's instructions. "We're glad you're okay. You really got us worried." They pulled her into a hug, and she reciprocated, giving them each a kiss on the temples.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. Blame it on your Ten형," she mumbled, and Changkyun playfully pinched her forearm, eliciting a whine. "Kyunnie, thank you for taking care of the triplets." She then hugged the rapper, who gladly embraced her.

"I'm just glad you're okay, Nana," he expressed as they pulled away. "Don't do that again! The next time you pull a stunt like this, you owe me a BBQ dinner." He added, making her giggle and nod. "Thank you for finding her wherever she was, Taeyong 씨."

"It's okay. I just figured she'd be there after asking someone about it," Taeyong said, before glaring at the caregiver who was busy cuddling with her now-awake babies, unfazed by his disapproval. "I already told you not to bother them." He shook his head as she stuck her tongue out at him, and the other three just giggled.

Nara lay in bed with her triplets, who insisted on snuggling close out of fear that she might leave again if they slept in their own beds. Renjun occupied her left side, Jeno on her right, and Jaemin nestled on her chest.

After reassuring Changkyun and the NCT members that she was fine and didn't need someone to stay with her, they reluctantly left

After reassuring Changkyun and the NCT members that she was fine and didn't need someone to stay with her, they reluctantly left. However, Changkyun and Taeyong remained uneasy, prompting Nara to promise she'd call them if anything happened before they finally headed home.

"Mama," Jeno called out, drawing her attention. "Please don't leave again," he pleaded, playing with his fingers. The other two mirrored his expression, nodding in agreement. Nara reciprocated with a pout and apologized for leaving.

"I'm sorry for leaving, baby. But I promise not to do it again," she assured them, placing gentle kisses on their foreheads. "And I got great news from the nurses just now." The triplets nodded as they waited for her to continue. "In two days, we're finally going home." Excitement filled the room as she shared the great news - they would be going home in two days. The triplets' eyes widened with joy, and their tiny faces lit up, cheering in silent celebration.

Renjun eagerly confirmed, "We go home? No stay here?" Nara nodded, eliciting cheers from him. "Yeay!! We go home!" Jaemin chimed in, adding, "We see Jisunggie!" before a series of collective yawns spread through the trio. Amidst the yawns, Jaemin expressed, "We... see... 형.. again.." Nara chuckled and gently stopped him as he rubbed his eye.

Deciding it was time for sleep, Nara suggested, "I think it's time for us to rest." The boys snuggled closer, eventually drifting into slumber. As she planted kisses on their heads, Nara whispered, "Good night, my babies," As Nara lay there, surrounded by the warmth of her sleeping triplets, she couldn't help but reflect on the challenging journey they had been through. The room was quiet, except for the soft sounds of their breathing. She gently brushed a strand of hair from Jeno's forehead and whispered, "You three mean the world to me. All of you." The dim light in the room cast a serene atmosphere as she continued to cherish these precious moments.

Two days later, after getting approval from their doctor that morning, it was finally time to go home. The hospital room transformed into a bustling scene as preparations for their departure began. Nara carefully packed their belongings, a mix of excitement and nostalgia tugging at her heartstrings as she can finally leave that room after 2 weeks. The triplets, now dressed in their favourite outfits, eagerly awaited the moment when they could finally leave the hospital behind.

"We go home now?" implored Renjun, the eldest among the triplets, expressing his impatience, which was shared by the twins. Nara arranged the triplets on her bed for playtime while she diligently checked the room, ensuring nothing was left behind as she packed their belongings into the duffel bag.

"Not yet, Junnie. We still have to wait for Bibi to come and sign the papers, remember?" she explained, eliciting a pout from the eager toddler. Pausing her packing, she approached them and playfully tickled them. "We'll be home very soon, okay?" Taking a seat beside them, Jaemin climbed into her embrace. "Just be patient. Alright?" The triplets nodded, gracing her with sweet smiles.

"Will Papa come today?" Jeno inquired, hopeful for their 'Papa' to accompany them, just as he had for the past week since he hasn't been coming there for 2 days now. Nara gently shook her head, having been informed that he would be busy for the week and unable to join them. The reply saddened the triplets, and Jaemin expressed, "But... Nana want see Papa," with a mumble.

"Papa mentioned he's busy this week and apologized for not being here yesterday or today to play with you guys," Nara explained, caressing Jeno's cheeks with a sad smile. "But we'll have a FaceTime session with him later, like we did yesterday," she added, attempting to lift their spirits. Despite her efforts, the triplets continued to pout.

"But it's not the same," Renjun replied with a melancholy tone before going back to play. Jaemin climbed down from her and went to resume his colouring with Jeno. Nara sighed at the triplets' behaviour to the rapper's absence before going back to pack their things.

After finishing packing, Nara sat beside the twins to review their colouring efforts when her phone rang, and it was Yi En.

"Papa?!" Jaemin eagerly asked, gaining the attention of the others.

"I'm sorry, bud. It's 哥哥," Nara apologized, causing Jaemin to sadly rest his chin on the table while the other two sighed. Answering the call, Nara walked to Haechan's previous bed. "Hello?"

'Nara, are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened? I heard you were missing two days ago. I tried to call you, but it went straight to voicemail,' Yi En expressed without pausing. Upon returning to the hospital, Nara had turned on her phone, discovering numerous notifications from her family, stepmother, Chani, and Yi En. She spent the morning reassuring everyone about her well-being, except for Yi En, who was busy with his tour.

"Yi En... I'm fine. I just needed some time off and away from the hospital for a while, that's all," she calmly explained, hearing him release a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I know I've never done this before, but I just need some alone time."

'You can have some alone time, but... Never switch off your phone, 알아 (ara)?'

"응~," she replied, and he hummed. They continued discussing a few things before he had to go, bidding goodbye. Suddenly, she screamed in surprise, seeing Changkyun next to her, and the triplets giggled at her reaction. "Im Changkyun! Don't do that!" Nara frowned, stomping her feet and pinching his forearm.

"You were too busy with your call to even notice I was coming in," he explained, pinching her back. "I'm sorry for startling you. Come here." He opened his arms, and she embraced him, hearing him say, "That's my Nana. I'm sorry." He hugged her tightly before tickling her waist, making her giggle. "Am I forgiven?"

"Yes," Nara managed to say amid her laughter, panting when he stopped. "You guys didn't call me when Papa was coming in. How could you?" She turned to the triplets, who giggled and shrugged.