✨Recovery prt.1✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

A/N: Before you guys start to hate me for choosing this topic for content and involving our sweet Renjun. I thought about this content way before I found out about Renjun's anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorder is not a laughing matter, especially for people with anxiety. I for once have anxiety until today since I started my degree, but I learnt to suppress it to a minimum by crafting, crocheting, reading, listening to music and baking or cooking. And also avoiding human's contact. That's all, enjoy the chapter! ☺️✨✌🏻

____________________________________________

*Ding Dong!*

"Nathan, can you get the door?!" Nara shouted from her room as she was doing her hair. "It's probably Kun." Nathan went to open the door and Renjun jumped into his arms from Kun. The older Yang was quick enough to catch him, making the toddler to cheer and clapped.

"Junnie, don't ever do that again. You could've got hurt." Kun said to the 4 years old and he pouted as he mumbled a sorry. "I'm sorry about that. Junnie tends to get excited for his monthly art class." He placed Renjun's art bag on the floor, while Nathan just nodded.

"It's ok, Kun. Nana was the same as him whenever she gets excited about something when we were little. Mum just has to calm her down before we could go there." Nathan said as he giggled and looked at Renjun, while Kun just smiled.

"姐姐!" Renjun shouted when Nara came out from her room as he tried to jump off Nathan and made grabby hands at her. Kun got a glance at the caregiver and was awe by her natural beauty.

'I never noticed how beautiful she was without any make-up before.' Kun stared at her as if time stopped but he immediately snapped out of it when he heard Nara's giggle.

Nara giggled at the toddler's excitement and took him from Nathan before giving the toddler a tight hug. "Me go art class now." He said to her and waved goodbye at Kun, making the Chinese man to gasp while Nara and Nathan laughed.

"That was mean, Junnie." Said Kun and Renjun just giggled before covering his face with his small hands to play peek-a-boo with him. "I better go now. I have to monitor the boys in practice." He ruffled the toddler's hair and patted Nara's. "I'll see you two later." Nara nodded and Renjun waved goodbye again as Kun leaved.

Nara packed some snacks for Renjun before they leave. Nathan tagged along because Renjun said so. The three arrived at the building and the toddler has never been so excited to be there. They waited at the waiting lounge and Nathan started to realize it was not the art center, but a therapy center. With that, he pulled Nara slightly away from Renjun who was playing with some blocks in the play corner.

"Nathalie, why exactly are we here?" He asked in the lowest volume he ever used. "Tell me why Junnie needs therapy when he's only 4?" Nara hesitated to answer but as she was about to, the therapist came out from her office and she went back to get Renjun.

"Junnie, it's time for art class." Nara called and the toddler cheered before running to the therapist. "Nice to see you again, Junnie. Are you ready for our art class?" Renjun nodded and the two went inside a room filled with plushies, toys, blocks and kids sized table and chairs and had a chat while Nara set up Renjun's art supplies on the table.

After everything was set up, the session started when another therapist came inside the room and Nara leave. As the session went on, Nara looked through the one way mirror with Nathan and smiled as she saw the toddler smiled while painting.