✨Recovery prt. 2✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

"Wait! We can't go yet. 姐姐is not here." Renjun stopped the driver from driving away and looked out the window for his caregiver. As said by Johnny a few days ago, some of the vocalists were on their way to the country side to film their MV. "Why is she late?" He mumbled to himself and hugged the new plushie as he waited.

"Junnie... 누나is not coming with us." Haechan softly said to his friend and gently patted his shoulder. "She has to stay with Jisung at the dorm, remember?" Chenle nodded as he were sharing a van with them.

"We're just going away for 3 days. It won't be long, 형." The youngest of them said and Renjun slowly nodded before Haechan said to the driver that he can drive now.

Meanwhile, Nara was in the playroom with 2 years old Jisung, Taeyong, Ten and Johnny. Jisung unfortunately injured his ankle while practicing and was on hiatus.

"It's funny that we planned to trick Renjun in going for his schedule without you since you need to be here for Jisung, but unfortunately this little guy managed to really injured himself while practicing." Taeyong said and ruffled the Little's hair as he played with the block laid in front of him with Ten. Jisung frowned his brows and pissed the older's hand away from his head as he groaned. Taeyong giggled and turned to the caregiver, before noticing she was staring into space.

"Nara..." Johnny called when he noticed it too and patted her shoulder, making her to snap out of it. "Yes? Sorry... Did you said something?." She replied and they shook their heads.

"If you are worried about Renjun, don't. He's going to be fine. Trust us." Ten told the caregiver and the other two nodded. "Beside... I saw Renjun carrying the plushie you bought before they left." Johnny added and she slowly nodded as she gave a small smile at them.

"To ease your worry a bit.. I told them to update on him throughout the trip just in case." Taeyong mentioned and she smiled at him, before saying thank you at the leader. "I promise you that Junnie will be..." Ten was interrupted when Johnny's phone rang.

"Hello?" He immediately answered since it was from Kun and put it on speaker. "Is everything ok?"

'Everything's fine, but Renjun suddenly had a breakdown during filming and we don't know why.' He answered. 'Junnie, calm down. Everything is fine.' They heard Yuta trying to calm the mentioned and also heard sniffling, putting Nara on the edge as she began to worry.

'Please... Can we get 姐姐here? Please?" Renjun whimpered before repeating the word, please.

'It won't be long until filming is done, ok? We'll be home in no time.' Said DoYoung.

'No... I want her to be here with me now.' He whined. 'Please?' Everyone stayed quiet as they listened to the younger boy's cry. The three in the playroom stared at the caregiver as tears were streaming down her cheeks endlessly.

"Junnie..." She softly called as she tried to control her shaking voice and took a deep breath. "姐姐 is here, baby. Don't cry, ok? Our Junnie is a big boy, remember?"

'姐姐... Why aren't you here?' He sadly asked. 'Junnie waited for 姐姐 to come. But you didn't came here with Junnie.' Renjun's mind slipped into Little and the other quickly blocked him from the crews who didn't know about Littles, just in case he suddenly turned.

"You did bring Xiao Na with you, right?" Renjun hummed as a respond before Chenle gave him the plushie. "Then... 姐姐 is there with you. 姐姐 will never leave you alone, ok Junnie? Now, take a deep breath and exhale slowly until you calm down." Renjun did as told and calmed down after a few deep breath. "Remember what 姐姐 said the other day? What do you do if you miss me when I'm not around?"