✨What if pt. 4✨

Ok... Hear me out for a second... I know the what-if series is how Nara's life would be if she dated one of the older members, but let's just switch something up a little.

Bold - Japanese
Normal - Korean
Italics - English
_______________________

Yuta

"旦那さん~ (danna-san / my hubby)" Nara called as she opened the door to their shared room, just to see her husband still sleeping peacefully on their bed

"旦那さん~ (danna-san / my hubby)" Nara called as she opened the door to their shared room, just to see her husband still sleeping peacefully on their bed. "旦那 (hubby), Mark's here." Hearing that, the husband shot his sleepy head up to see if it was real.

"I swear sometimes he loves that boy more than he loves me." She mumbled to herself with her arms crossed and shook her head. "You should get up from bed now. It's already 9 o'clock and you haven't had breakfast yet." Yuta stared at her for a while before falling asleep again. "旦那さん~..." She whined, making the Japanese smile before getting up from the bed.

"My嫁(yome / wifey) is sulking~..." Yuta coo-ed as he hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm just teasing you. I was already awake when you called 20 minutes ago for breakfast."

"Yet you didn't get up for breakfast." Pouted Nara and pushed him away a little. Yuta giggled and pulled her closer again before giving her a kiss on the lips. "You're lucky that Nikko is still having his morning nap or I'll just leave you by going to the mall with him." Nara continued after he pulled away.

Yuta laughed after she mentioned their 5 months old son and hugged her again. The two got married when Nara was a month pregnant, through a small private ceremony where only their families, the company, and members know. Yuta and Nara had been dating for 4 years and the couple welcomed their son, Nikko on their 5th anniversary, which was during NCT 127's concert. After the concert, Yuta speeded off to the hospital feeling excited to meet his newborn son.

*Flashback*

"Is he here?" Yuta excitedly entered Nara's wardroom with a big smile on his face as he was looking for someone. "Is Nikko here yet?"

"Yuta... Be quiet. You're going to wake him up." Nara softly replied as she cradled a small baby on her bed and he slowly walked up to her. "Nikko-chan, meet Papa." She whispered to the baby and adjusted the baby's position for Yuta to have a better look at his son.

With that, the new father's eyes started to tear up as he eyed his son and slowly reached out to caress his soft cheeks. Just then the other came in panting from running as they gasped for air, but the couple remained unfazed by it as their attention was on their son.

"How can you run from the ground floor to the fifth floor so fast?" Taeyong asked as he panted. "And using the stairs."

"Guys... guys... come meet my son, Nakamoto Nikko." Yuta said, almost whispering without looking away from the newborn. "Nikko-chan... Meet your uncles." The members moved closer to the bed and were in awe when they saw the small human sleeping peacefully.