✨ Anniversary ✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

“Mark형, hurry up!!” Jisung whisper-shouted as the 7 of them were  struggling to carry boxes of party decorations while the leader went back to get an H shaped balloon that flew out from the boxes.

“Calm down... We’re not even that far from the practice room and the other are also there to help to decorate.” Mark pointed out as he walked back to the waiting 6 before they shook their heads.
“What?”

“Taeyong형and Kun형 are baking the cake and DoYoung형and JungWoo형 are helping to decorate it. Johnny 형, Yuta형, Winwin형 and Jaehyun형are helping to buy the gifts for us. Taeil 형, Ten형, Lucas형, XiaoJun형 and YangYang are preparing for a performance for 누나. Manager형님are ordering food for all of us.” Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin took turns in stating what everyone was doing.

“But that’s left us with Hendery,  Sungchan, Shotaro and us to decorate the practice room, right?” Mark asked again before staring at his younger members as he waited of them to answer. “Why are we doing this again? It’s not even 누나’s birthday.” With that being said, they all gasped as they felt offended before hitting the young leader. “What is it this time?! Can you guys stop hitting me?”

“Today is 누나’s 5th year anniversary of joining the company and becoming our caregiver.” Haechan answered and hit him again. “Secondly, we love to hit you.” The leader rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“How could you not remembered that when you’re the first one she took care of?” Chenle asked as he was confused and the other nodded. Mark pouted and they went to pat his head like a child.

“Let’s just get started on decorating the room.” Said Mark as he tried to change the topic as he swatted away their hands and carried the box he was carrying earlier to their practice room, leaving the other in the hall. “Are you guys coming or what?” Mark shouted and the 6 ran to the room with their boxes.

-----

“Nathan, why can’t I go to SM today? The boys are there, so as their caregiver, I need to be there.” Nara asked her older brother as he was blocking her way out the front door with his whole body.

Taeyong called him earlier and asked him to distract and keep Nara away from going to SM that morning until they are done with everything. Distracting Nara is a two people’s job since she is untrickable and she tends to distract the person who tried to distract her. So, it’s going to be a long day for Nathan.

Nana, why don’t we go shopping together? Maybe do some sightseeing?

Ok... Who are you and what did you do to Nathan?” Nara glared at him while he just grin at her. “What do you want actually?”

Nothing... I just wanted to spend time with my little sister that’s all.” With that, Nara gasped as she was startled at the respond and took a step away from him. “What?”

Mom! Something just possessed Nathan and it’s out to get me!” She shouted and ran away from him as she shouted, leaving Nathan dumbstruck.

“Nana!!” Nathan ran after her making the young Yang to scream and ran away from him. The two siblings chased after each other around the apartment until their mother stopped them.

“Both of you are grown adult. Stop behaving like little kids. The neighbour are going to complain about the noise.”

“He started it!!”

“She started it!!”

“No you did!!”

“No you did!!”