✨Short trip✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
Italics + Bold - Cantonese
_______________________

姐姐, Dede is hitting Gigi with a pillow again!!” Lucas shouted down the hallway of their dorm as he ran to find Nara. “姐姐!!

Nara followed WayV to China for a while as the Littles wanted her to come and it took a whole week to convince the other Littles to let her to go. Hendery got sick a few days after arriving and Nara was in his shared room with Ten to take care of him, while the other were playing in their small playroom as Ten, Kun and Winwin went to buy some groceries for them. When she heard Lucas shouting, she told the ill toddler that she will be right back and he nodded sleepily.

Luki, no running in the house, remember?” She said to the 5 years old when she caught him. “And no shouting too. The neighbour will complain about you.” He nodded before leading her to the playroom, where the other two were. XiaoJun was sitting on top of the 4 years old as he continued to hit him with a pillow and YangYang covered his face with his hands.

Dede! Stop hitting Gigi.” Nara called and got him off of the younger boy. “What did 姐姐told you about hitting people?

But 姐姐.. Gigi started it. He threw the pillow at me when I was building a tower and the tower fell!” XiaoJun replied and hit the younger boy again, who was laughing. “Gigi... 姐姐told you not to bother Dede. Will you be happy if someone destroy your tower too?” YangYang immediately shook his head. “Now... apologize to Dede and give him a big hug.” The toddler did what she said and she ruffled their hairs.

“Play nicely, ok? 姐姐have to take care of Xiao Heng.”  The two nodded.  “And don’t shout or scream. Papa 哥will get mad if he know." The two nodded again and went back to play as she went out of the room with Lucas.

Luki, why aren’t you playing with them?” The 5 years old just shook his head. Nara ruffled his hair and he held her hand as they walked to the kitchen. “Then.. You can help me cook some porridge for Xiao Heng.” He immediately nodded as he smiled. “But can you check if he’s sleeping for me first while I take out the ingredients? And be extra quiet.” Lucas nodded and went to check on the now sleeping Hendery.

姐姐... Xiao Heng went nap time.” Said Lucas when he returned and Nara nodded as she thanked him. She helped him tied a small apron and asked him to wash some corianders and ginger while she was cutting a chicken breast into thin stripes. As they were cooking, the three came back from the store and greeted the two of them at the kitchen.

Our Luki is cooking?” Ten acted as he was surprised and the toddler excitedly nodded. “What are you cooking?” He went near Nara and took a peek over her shoulder. “Porridge?

For Xiao Heng.” She answered while he just nodded. “Luki, can you go check what the two other are doing?” Ten took off his apron before the 5 years old went to check on his friends. After putting away the groceries, Kun and Winwin joined the two near the stove and they chatted while waiting for the porridge to cook. Lucas came back and told her that the two went nap time too in the playroom.

Then you should go nap time.” Winwin said to him and the said toddler shook his head before letting out a yawn. “Come on. I’ll read a storybook for you.” He held his hand out to Lucas and the toddler slowly went to grab it before the two made their way to their shared room.

We should get the two on their bed before their back hurts sleeping on the floor.” Kun stated before he and Ten leave to tend the boys while Nara finish the porridge.