✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2

Jeno had a schedule with Donghae at his studio for the duet that the two had and camera crews were there to capture the behind the scene for the recording.

“Wooww... Everyone... I’m proudly saying that Jeno is not a little kid anymore.” Donghae said to the camera before turning it to Jeno's direction to show the cup full of the alcoholic drink. “We’re having some beer together to cool off from the heat."

“Ah 형 ...” The youngster whined and covered the tin with his sheet of paper. “Don’t show it to the camera. 누나 will watch this video soon and I’ll get in trouble.” The older man laughed and patted his shoulder.

“Don’t be afraid, kiddo. 형 will handle it with her if she gets mad at you.” Donghae said proudly. “To  Jeno's SM누나 ... Jeno is drinking under my supervision. Don’t worry about anything. I’ll only let him drink a can only. I promise.” He sent a video message to the caregiver, making the young lad laugh.

“What would your 누나 do if she gets mad at you guys? Or when you guys doesn’t listen to her?” The staff asked Jeno out of curiosity.

“She normally puts us in a time out at the corner of the practice room for 10 minutes without our phones and set the timer. That’s it.” Jeno giggled as he suddenly remembered the time where they got a time out from her for bickering with each other.

“Jeno’s SM누나 is pretty strict with them, I can tell. She’ll keep an eye on them like a hawk.” Donghae added, earning a chuckle from Jeno when he imitated a hawk.

“She meant good though. She told me that she promised their mothers to take good care of them since they’re not around, especially the foreigner members.” Jeno nodded as he agreed with him. “But she does has a soft spot of Jisunggie. That boy gets away with anything with her.” Jeno laughed and nodding again. “Jeno... I advise you to include Jisunggie in everything you do so that you won’t get trouble doing it since he’s with you.”

“누나 won’t let us to be leave alone with him after the cockroaches wallpaper incident. If she did, she will ask Johnny형 or Taeyoung 형 or Mark형 to keep an eye on him.” Jeno confessed, giggling as he recalled the incident. “Sorry, 누나.” He gave a couple of finger hearts to the camera.

“누나 !!” A voice shouted for the caregiver, as he ran away from another boy

“누나 !!” A voice shouted for the caregiver, as he ran away from another boy. “누나 ! Jeno형 want to hit me!! HELP!!”

The dreamies were shooting for one of their music videos when the youngest decided to bother the third older member as they were having a break. The older had already warned him but he cared less until the older decided to chase after him.
Nara who was checking their snacks in her mummy’s bag when she heard the cry for help from the youngest. Nara sighed heavily and speed walked to the two before Jisung ran toward her as Jeno was behind him. The maknae quickly hide behind her as he squeaked and chuckled when Jeno made a funny face.

“Boys, stop running around. You’ll trip and get hurt.” Nara softly warned the two, grabbing Jeno's arms to stop him from moving trying to get the youngest behind her, which he did. “Save your energy on something else other than Jisung.”

“He’s the one who bother me first with the cloth. He tried to smack me with it.” Complained the third oldest and pouted. Nara giggled and patted his head.

“Jisunggie...” She then turned to him and glared. “Don’t go bother your형 or I’ll let them torture you if you do.” While Nara was scolding the youngest, the oldest of the two silently laughed behind her before sticking his tongue out to him. “Nono, stop laughing or the two of you will get a time out.”

“Sorry누나.” The two immediately apologized as they hung their head down and pouted. “If you want to play, play nicely. Don’t go trying to kill each other, ok?” She warned the two and they nodded.

As the things were getting calm or as she thought it was, a new voice screamed for her again. This time it was the second oldest.

“姐姐!! Haechan won’t stop bothering me!!” He whined.

“누나!!” A voice suddenly called out for her as he entered and she quickly made her way to the doorway, thinking something happened to him

“누나!!” A voice suddenly called out for her as he entered and she quickly made her way to the doorway, thinking something happened to him. “누나! John형 purposely leave me and Yoyo형 at the parking lot and won’t unlock the doors for us.” Mark raided as he ran to her as soon as Johnny opened the door. “Then...he didn’t even apologize and laughed at us.”

Nara playfully gasped and pulled him into her embrace before the two glared at the second older member.

“How could you do that to a precious child? He must had been freezing.” She scolded and shook her head. “For shame.

“Hello... I was with him. Am I not precious too?” Doyoung voiced and Nara teased by looking around the room.

“Did you hear something? I swear I heard something.” She said as the other played along, making the vocalist to sigh heavily. She then giggled and went to hug him. “I’m just kidding, Younggie.”

John, I’m going to tell Mama what you did.” Nara threatened after pulling away from Doyoung, making the lad to shake his head. “Mama!! John did a very bad thing to Mark and Doyoung!” She ran to the back to find the said mother before Johnny came chasing after her.

Don’t believe what Nana said to you! It’s not true!!

“Don’t believe what Nana said to you! It’s not true!!”