✨Wandered off ✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_______________________

“누나~...” A small voice called out as he walked through the crowd of people, camera crews, staffs and idols. His eyes wander around looking for his caregiver as she was no way to be found along with the other. “누나...” The boy fidgeted his fingers, in a verge of tears as he continued to look for her and let his little feet lead him to somewhere.

He checked every room he came across to before pouting as it was not their room. Then, he saw someone was standing near the door with his phone and the toddler gathered all his courage to go and ask for help.

“Excuse me... Can you help me find my 누나?” He whimpered a little as he nudged on someone’s leather jacket in one dressing room. The someone immediately looked down when he heard a voice and gasped before crouching down to his level.

“How did you get here, little guy?” He asked and the toddler just pouted as he shrugged. “Who did you came here with?” The small boy was about to answer when a few more people came to them.

“Oh! Who is this, 형?” A red hair  asked as he too crouched down beside his older member. “Hi... My name is Eric and this is HyunJae 형. What’s your name?”

“My name is Nana and I can’t find my 누나.” The 4 years old cried making the boys to panic.

“Don’t cry, Nana. I’m sure your 누나will be looking for you.” Said HyunJae and Eric pulled the little boy to his embrace as he tried to calm him down. Jaemin calmed down and sat on the couch in this room between Eric and Juyeon.

“Do you want a treat, Nana?” SunWoo asked and handed Jaemin a cheese stick when he nodded. “Who did you came here with, Nana?” HyunJae asked again.

“I came with my누나and 형.” Nana timidly replied and pouted. “But I got lost after watching형 performed.”

“What’s your brother’s name?” Kevin asked and the toddler paused a little trying to remember the said brother’s name before turning to Juyeon and pointed at him. “Juyeon? Your brother’s name is Juyeon?” Q stated and Jaemin shook his head.

“He look like him but with shorter hair.” Answered Jaemin before pouting. “I want Jaejae 형... I miss him.” Again, Eric tried to calm the toddler, who was in the verge of tears again.

“Do you remember what’s your brother’s group name is?” YoungHoon asked and Jaemin nodded. 

“NCT.”

“Ahhhh....” The Boyz ahh-ed and nodded. “Well... Your brother’s dressing room is just 4 doors away from ours. Let’s go and send you back, ok?” Jacob held out his hands out and Jaemin made a grabby hands at him, asking to be carrying. The members coo-ed from the cuteness as Jacob happily lifted up the toddler before walking out the room with Eric and New following behind.

“Make sure to stay close with your 누나or형next time, ok? So that you won’t get lost again.” New said to the toddler and he nodded.

The four of them slowly walked to the said room as Eric was having fun playing peek-a-boo with Jaemin, making him giggle and when they arrived, everyone seem to be busy with something, making the three members to hesitate to knock on the door.

“I swear he was standing right beside me, holding on to my cardigan when we were watching you guys performed.” A young woman said with a panic tone and the same as Jaemin before, was in the verge of tears. “When you guys were finish, he was gone! I looked everywhere for him! I told the staffs, managers, everyone! What if something happened to him?!”

Johnny was about to reply when he noticed someone was at the door since it was opened, holding a Nana in his embrace and made eye contact with him.

“Nana?!”

“Hoho 형?!” Jaemin shouted back and a tearful Jaehyun quickly went to the door when he heard Jaemin’s voice and took Jaemin from Jacob after thanking him. “Jaejae형, I miss you.” Jaemin mumbled as he buried his face to the older member’s shoulder with his little arm wrapped around his neck.

“I was worried sick about you. Where did you go? Are you hurt?” Jaehyun asked as he hugged the toddler tighter and kissed his temple.

Nara took Jaemin from Jaehyun and hugged him tight as her life was depended on him. She butterflies kissed his face while crying out of relief to see him.

“Thank you so much for finding him. We were worried sick about him being lost here. We don’t know what to do if you guys didn’t found him. Thank you.” He turned to The Boyz’s members and bowed, which they immediately stopped him.

“There’s no need to bow at us. Nana wandered off to our dressing room in the crowd and was so brave to ask HyunJae형.” Jacob said and the other two nodded. “He did cried a bit, but he was a good boy and we shared a snack with him.” Eric nodded.

“Thank you for finding our little brother and bring him back.” Renjun and Jeno stepped up to the three and hugged their legs. The three boys awe-ed and ruffled their hair.

“You take good care of your brother now, ok?” New said to the two of them and the toddlers nodded. “Make sure he doesn’t wander off next time.” The toddlers nodded again before running back to Nara. “We better get back to our room now.” Jacob added and bowed at their senior before waving at the kids.

“Nana, what did I told you about wandering off without me?” Nara asked the toddler a she wiped away her tears. “You could’ve got kidnapped.” Jaemin pouted as he fidgeted his fingers and looked at them.

“I’m sorry,누나. Nana saw a bubble machine and go pop some bubbles... Then... you were gone and Nana was looking everywhere for you... But Nana can’t find you...” Jaemin answered as if he was storytelling. “And.. and...Then Nana found Hyunhyun형... And... They gave me cheese stick and... someone look like Jaejae형... but with shorter hair... then Nana came back to you guys.” He cheered at the end, making everyone to laugh. “Is 누나still mad at Nana?”

“No. 누나 is not mad at Nana anymore.” He cheered again and gave her a big kiss on the cheeks.

Nara, we still can’t find Nana anywhere.” Mark shouted as he came in panting with Haechan, Taeyong, Yuta, DoYoung and JungWoo. "We asked every crews if they seen a little kid and the answer was 'No' and 'Nope'.

That day, only Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin turned to Little and Nara decided to bring the three of them to watch NCT127 perform. When it was NCT127’s turn to perform, Jaemin didn’t want to let Jaehyun go and begged to Nara to let him watch his favourite brother performing from backstage. With the managers and staffs looking after the two angels in the dressing room, Nara took Jaemin backstage slightly away from camera’s view and that’s where all started with Jaemin being lost.

“Nana’s here. No missing.” Jaemin rise up his hand as he looked at his older members and they immediately ran to the said boy before hugging him. “형... Can let go now? Nana... Can’t breathe..” Jaemin took a deep breathe after they pulled away and went to Jaehyun to cuddle.

“Where did you found him thou?” Mark asked his caregiver and she smiled. "I mean we looked everywhere for him."

“It’s a long story. I’ll tell you later. Right now, I can relax a bit knowing that my child is not missing anymore.” Answered Nara and went to check Renjun.