✨ Surprise in the planning ✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
Bold+Italics - Japanese
_______________________

"Again... again..." 2 years old Jisung and 3 years old Chenle cheered and clapped. "형... Again, please?" Renjun sighed for he don't know how many time. The dreamies형 plus Sungchan and Shotaro were asked to take care of the two youngest for awhile as Nara were running some errands for a couple of hour with Nathan. "Junnie, again!"

"We had been listening to the same song all day. The two of you already listened to both of the version of the song for the billionth time. Can we please listen to another song?" Said Renjun and the two toddlers immediately cried.

"What happened here?" Jaemin entered the living room from the kitchen with Jeno and eyed the crying toddlers who ran to them.

"Junnie형 won't play ABC again." Chenle answered as he clinged to Jeno's leg while Jisung to Jaemin's. "They had been playing the same songs for hours now. I'm getting fed up from it." Renjun replied, making the toddlers to cry even more. "We want ABC!"

"Huang Renjun." Both Jaemin and Jeno called as they carried the toddlers and calmed them down. "Why don't you two go play with Minmin형and Channie형 while Nana형and Nono형make lunch for us, ok?" Jaemin said and wiped away their tears before the two let them down.

"Junnie형is meannie." Chenle said as he pouted after grabbing Jisung's hand and stick out his tongue to the second older member with Jisung following suit. Renjun gritted his teeth and stick his tongue out back. "Minmin형!! Channie 형!! We play ABC!!"

Mark and Haechan were chatting with Sungchan and Shotaro when the two Littles ran to them. The four cheered along the toddlers before dancing to the ABC songs with them.

"Play Dino hor cauce, please?" Chenle asked when the ABC song ended, making the four boys to look at each other as they were confused. "hor cauce got me didet."

"Hor cauce?" Sungchan repeated as the four tried to figure out the song mentioned. "Can you dance the song for us?"

The two toddlers danced to 'Hot sauce' like toddlers do, clumsy but cute. The four were coo-ed over the Littles at them dancing, but managed to figure out the song requested. Chenle cheered when the song came up while Jisung just followed. The six of them danced to the song as they giggled while Renjun just played with his phone, scrolling through his social media.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang and Renjun went to answer the door. Nara showed up with handful of groceries with Nathan holding two boxes of fried chicken.

"누나... You're back." He greeted and hugged her before Nathan. He took one of the boxes as the two came inside and the toddlers ran to them when they saw them.

"누나! We already cooked lunch!" Jaemin exclaimed as he sulked and Jeno giggled while he tried to cheer up his best friend. Nara ruffled the young man's hair and the two Littles ran to her. "Hi, baby." She crouched down to their level and gave them each a kiss on the cheeks.

"姐姐... Junnie was mean to us." Complained Chenle as he pouted while Jisung just nodded as he agreed. "He... He won't play ABC again for us." Jisung nodded again as he pouted. "He said he spend up with the song." Nara laughed at the explanation while the said older brother rolled his eyes before sticking his tongue out at the toddlers. "姐姐!! Junnie is being mean again!"

"Renjun..." Nara ruffled his hair and pinched him, making him whine. "I told you to be nice to them."

"I did. They're the one who forced me to play Dino ABC for I don't know how many times."