✨What if pt. 5✨

DoYoung 🐰

"Yah Yang Nara!!" The young vocalist shouted for the 7 months younger girlfriend, while the said girlfriend just laughed as he was chasing after her

"Yah Yang Nara!!" The young vocalist shouted for the 7 months younger girlfriend, while the said girlfriend just laughed as he was chasing after her. "You better stop running this instance, young lady." The couple ran passed the staffs in the hallway and lobby. "Nara!! Stop running!!"

Nara shook her head as she ran and screamed when he got closer to her. "형... 누나!! Help me catch her!" DoYoung shouted at the passing staffs and they immediately helped him by trying to block her paths. But she still managed to get away until the security guards stepped in.

Nara whined when one of the security guards caught her and put her on his shoulder. She crossed her arms as she sulked, but happy that she decided to wear pants that day. The guard brought her back to DoYoung who was waiting and put her down next to him.

"I told you to stop running, but you didn't." DoYoung said to her and smirked before he patted her head. "Now... Be a good girl and follow me to the studio." DoYoung thanked the guard and the two made their way to the said place.

The two 96 liners had been in a relationship 4 months after they met each other in 2016 until now. They kept it a secret from everyone for 5 years, including the members. The two managed to keep it low profile and out of suspicion from everyone because DoYoung would be seen nagging the secret girlfriend whenever they're together and Nara would talk back at him.

So, the members just think of it as a love-hate friendship between them. Sometimes they're nice to each other, sometimes they're in each other's throats. But no one thought of them dating.

"I told you not to run, you could have fall and hurt yourself." DoYoung softly said to her once they were in the studio alone and sat on the couch there. Nara pouted and apologized. "The doctor told you to rest. You're still recovering from your fever. Why did you come to work when you still have a few days off?" He put his hand on her forehead in attempt to check her temperature. "You're still a little warm, but I don't know if it's from the run or is it from your fever."

"I don't like it there. Nathan had already gone back to New York and Mom went for a trip with her friends. It's lonely back home." The girlfriend raddled everything in one breath before pouting again. "I couldn't just eat, sleep, watch some drama, and repeat."

"Baby, you do know that you have a treadmill in your apartment, right? I mean you can just eat, sleep, watch drama, exercise and repeat."

"Dong Young, that's not the point. Pay attention." Nara slapped his thigh after calling him with his real name and the boyfriend glared at her. "The point is. I want to work, to see the boys, to... to... take care of them. That's my job."

"Baby, I understand." He cupped her small face and squished her cheeks a little. "But you still need to recover fully before you could meet up with the Littles. You do remember that they get sick easily in toddler mode, right?"