✨Ending?✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_____________________________

A/N: Before you guys read this, don't be mad at me for what you guy are going to read. I just want to add some drama into this 😅 so yeah.. enjoy! 💚

The next day, Nara had just cleaned a bit in the playroom as Kun and DoYoung helped keep the room clean while she was gone, which she is very thankful for. As she made her way to the dreamies' practice room since she promised to be with them for their schedule, Nara suddenly had a heavy feeling as she walked through the hallway, but shook it off as it was just a feeling. But that all disproves her thoughts as the triplets seem to distance themselves from her, while the others are happy to see her.

"What with the three of them?" Nara asked the other four as she handed them some snacks. The four looked at each other confused and shrugged. "They were fine awhile ago." Mark answered and the other three nodded in agreement.

"Ryan.. Jayden.. Jason.. Come have some snacks." She called and the youngest just scoffed while the other two just rolled their eyes.

"No thank you, Nara씨. We have our own." Renjun coldly replied in formal, which gave she a shock, along with the other four. "What's with that kind of tone, Renjunnie?" Mark sternly asked when he saw their behaviour, earning him an eye roll.

"Don't.." Nara and Haechan quickly grabbed Mark's arm before he could charge towards them. "We don't fight with our brothers over stupid things, ok?" She tried to calm him down as he was struggling. "Lee Minhyung! Stop!" She shouted, making the leader stop and turned to her. "Calm down, ok? Just calm down. Nothing good will come from this. You guys have a stage later and I don't like it when you guys fight, neither do the fans. Ok?" She sternly stared at the leader and he sighed. "Now.. Go on with practice, don't let this affect the performance. I'll go help the other with your stage outfits, ok?" With that, she left the room.

"Change to these before getting your hair and make-up

"Change to these before getting your hair and make-up. Nara styled your outfit for the stage tonight." Their stylist said when the boys came to their waiting room. The four gladly went to change their outfits while the other three didn't. "What's wrong? Nara styled according to your liking and style like she always does."

"I don't like this style. Do we have other outfits?"

"Can we change a few pieces to these?"

"This outfit is horrible."

Nara was outside the room when she heard the comments and wondered why the three of them were acting that way. Her heart did hurt hearing the harsh comments but she swallowed it down and pushed it aside to continue to help the staff to get the boys ready for their pre-record and stage. Then, as she was about to help style Jeno's hair after helping with Jisung and Haechan, he immediately leaned away from her.

"I appreciate it if you didn't style my hair tonight, Nara씨." Jeno said in monotone, prompting Nara to apologize and move away to help with Jaemin's. "Please let my own hair stylist to do my hair, Nara씨. It's their job." Nara apologized again and went to check Renjun who was listening to music with his air pod as he leaned his head on the couch. Seeing his discomfort, Nara tried to slide a neck pillow on him, but that somehow pissed the vocalist. "Would you just stop bothering me?!" His voice raised, flinched Nara as he never raised his voice to her.