✨Heart break✨

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
Bold+Italics - Japanese
_______________________

"Sunggie, Roro.. Luki..Milky time." She called as she walked out the kitchen with two sippy cups and Sungchan's botol. The three toddlers then ran to her with their plushies in their arms. That fine day, it was only the three of them turned and she decided to take them to her apartment instead of their playroom since she was alone in the apartment while her mother went on a trip with her friends for a few days.

"Thank you." The three thanked her before going back to the living room to watch some telly.

"姐姐..." Lucas called after she took a seat on the couch. Nara hummed and patted the space beside her for him to sit. Lucas got up from the floor to sit next to her.

"What is it? Is your milk too hot? Do you want 姐姐 to cool it first?" She asked and was about to take the sippy cup when Lucas stopped her.

"No.. Luki's milky no hot." He replied and she pulled him closer into a hug. "Luki just want cuddle." Nara giggled before pulling him to sit on her lap and planted a kiss on his forehead.

After a moment of silence where only the sound from telly was heard, Sungchan and Shotaro came to her and Lucas, pouting and teary eyes.

"누나 ..." Sungchan whimpered as he called her before crying as he suddenly hugged her thigh. "누나 .."

Nara was surprised when he cried, soon Shotaro and Lucas followed. She shifted to the floor and pulled the three of them close to her. She managed to calm them down after a few minutes and the toddler finally told her what was on their mind.

"Sunggie and Roro don't want to leave お姉さん.." Shotaro whimpered as tears continued to stream down his chubby cheeks. "Want to stay with お姉さん."

"姐姐 ... will you still love us after this?" Lucas asked as he sniffled and pouted. "Will you miss us after this?" Confused by the sudden questions from the toddlers and having a bad feeling about it as well, considering that the three of them were called to the office numerous times this month but for the sake of the Littles, Nara just shaken off the feeling and nodded. "Promise?"

"Promise. I will always love and miss you guys." She gave each a kiss on the foreheads and pulled them into a hug again. " 누나 will be with you guys forever. I will never leave you guys."

After that heart breaking scene, the three fell asleep lying next Nara while Nara patted Sungchan's tummy gently sitting in the middle of the sleeping toddlers before receiving a call from their manager, who delivered a news that Nara prayed not to receive. Without her noticing, her tears began to stream down her cheeks as she looked down at her sleeping babies. The call ended just as the doorbell rang.

Nara wiped away her tears and went to the door. When she opened the door without checking the camera, she stared at the guest before breaking down in front of him.

"___.." She whimpered and he went to hug her after closing the door as he immediately calmed her down. "My heart hurts so much." He shushed her before patting her back. "There's nothing that I can do for them. It's not my decision to make them stay."

"There... there... there..." He was confused by her sudden outburst but tried to comfort her and whispering good thing to her ear. "You have to stay strong for them. Giving them a great time and spending more time with them and never cry in front of them, ok?" He said to her, but when he was waiting for answer from her, he heard a soft snore from her, assuming that she fell asleep after all the cry. "Silly girl." He added since the two were still at the doorway.