✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 : 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂 (👑) 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 & 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_____________________________

Dad? Dad!!!” Nara shouted when she saw her father walked into her dressing room while having her make-up done through the mirror. She immediately jumped off the chair and ran to him. Her dad laughed as he caught her jumping into his embrace before twirling her around. “I’m so happy that you came.” He gently put her down and pinched her cheeks lightly.

Look at you... You look so beautiful.” Her dad commented dearly and tears began to swell up. “I know you’re going to do great tonight, baby girl. You always does, just like during your school’s talent show.

Don’t cry, Dad.. If you cry, I’m going to cry too and my makeup will be ruin.” Pouted Nara as she pouted before her dad giggled and nodded, blinking away his tears. They shared another embrace as he patted her back gently. “Where’s Mama? Did she came with you?” Nara pulled away, searching around for her stepmother.

“She and your brothers are catching up about something outside.” Replied her dad and she nodded before going back to her chair, as her make-up artist called.

Jisoo's here too?!” She turned back to her father when she realized Joshua was there too,  just as the make-up artist was about to apply her eyeliner, making her shake her head. Nara apologized and sat still, while her father chuckled at his daughter.

Baby sis!!” Joshua shouted, announcing his arrival as he entered the room after she got her make-up done and his mother and Nathan followed. Nara shook her head, but went to bear hugged him anyway. “I miss you!!” He squeezed her tightly into the hug. “I’m so proud of you, Nathalie. I’m sorry that I can’t be with you when you need me a few months ago.

"It's okay, Jisoo," they separated from the hug, and she gazed at him, offering a smile. "I'm just relieved you're here tonight. Don't worry; Shownu 오빠 and the others stepped up, playing the role of my brothers when you two were busy, and I can proudly say they did a great job too." Nathan and Joshua exchanged glances, then nodded, pulling her into a tight hug. "Mama!" She pushed her brothers away upon turning to her stepmother.

"Where's your mom?" Tiana inquired as they hugged, and there was a knock on the door. Nathan opened it, revealing their mom and Chani. "Sylvia!" Her mom gasped, and the two women embraced, while Nara greeted her cousin, Chani.

"5 minutes to show time!" A crew informed the family, and Nara had another crew usher them to their seats after one big hug. "Can I get someone to do a final check on Nara 씨's mic and in-ear, please? Thank you." Another crew member assisted Nara with her mic and in-ear. "All set! Places everyone! Nara and dancers to your places!"

"I can't believe the company gave away these light sticks for free," Jeno remarked, surveying the sea of white light in the stadium. Mark shook his head, replying, "They said it's free, but it's all in the package. Everyone actually paid for their light stick." The Littles had a long nap, excited before the showcase to avoid fatigue in front of everyone.

Nara reserved a section of the stadium for her VVIPs, including family and idols who attended the showcase. She planned it this way to allow them to enjoy themselves without being bothered by fans.

"This is the most adorable light stick I've ever seen!" Felix exclaimed, waving his, prompting giggles from his members. "Normally, the light stick isn't revealed until a month or two after debut. But 누나's is revealed during her debut," Bangchan added, and they all nodded.

"Wow... I can't believe she's finally debuting," Wonwoo proudly said, gazing at the big screen and surroundings. "Yeah... we never thought she would after almost 8 years of a normal life," Woozi added, and the others agreed. "And she even reserved part of the stadium for every idol who came, away from the fans to avoid being crowded by them," Hoshi commented, observing their section occupied by idols and waving to Jooheon when he spotted him, who waved back.

"She did it especially for Wonwoo, SKZ's Jisung, and NCT's Renjun & Jisung," S. Coups revealed, causing gasps from the members, except for Wonwoo and Joshua, who smiled at the thought. "Joshua told me about it and how she almost fought with the crews and management about the arrangement since they almost didn't agree with her."

"Her thoughtfulness is truly unique," Jun marvelled, and the others agreed. "Guys, it's starting!" The lights dimmed, and Nara emerged from a platform, seated in the middle of five chairs, wearing an off shoulder flowing blue half-dress and shorts. Fans screamed enthusiastically.