✨What if pt. 7 ✨

Dedicated to mltplfndm

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

Nara came to the playroom a little late as she forgot to turn on the switch to charge her phone, so it was dead when she woke up around 10. When she arrived, the playroom was unexpectedly quiet, making the caregiver thought the Littles didn't turned that day. So, Nara planned to do some spring cleaning since it had been a while.

But she didn't ended up doing it when she saw Little Mark and Hendery reading a storybook together, sharing a bean bag while Littles Jisung appeared to be taking a nap on someone's chest on the cushioned floor.

Nara slowly closed the door and tiptoed to the sleeping figure to see who it was. She signalled the two five years old to be quiet when they looked up from their book before quietly ran to hug her.

"We thought you weren't coming today." Mark said to her and Nara apologized for being late. "Taetae 형made smoothies and bought some pastries for breakfast."

"Then, 형put Jisunggie down for his late morning nap." Hendery continued and Mark just nodded. "But he ended up sleeping with him, since Jisunggie cried every time he tried to lay him down. Junnie took nap too, beside형."

Nara looked around the sleeping figure searching for the small 4 years old and found him curled up next to her sleeping boyfriend with Xiao Na. She let the two older boys to continue on their reading while she attended to the sleeping 3.

She slowly lifted Jisung off Taeil and softly sang a lullaby as he was about to cry to put him back to sleep before laying him in his crib. Next, she softly lifted Renjun and laid him down in the same crib as the crib was big enough for the two of them to share. After that was taken care of, she proceeded to wake her boyfriend up from his short slumber.

"Taeil... Time to wake up." Nara gently shook him, making the 2 years older boyfriend to groan and slowly got up to a sitting position while rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes. "Had a good nap?" She asked when he sleepily looked at her, making her to giggle at his sleepily self.

"Did Nara call you back, Taeyong?" He stretched his stiff muscles as he yawned and closed his eyes again. After a few minutes of waiting and the leader didn't answered, Taeil opened his eyes just to see his girlfriend smiling at him.

"Nara, you're here!? Did something happened? Are you ok? We tried calling you this morning, but it went straight to mailbox." Taeil cupped her face and turned her head side to side to check for injuries before pulling her into a tight hug. "I was so worried about you." He mumbled to her hair.

"My phone dead after forgetting to turn the switch on to charge it and I overslept since my alarm didn't rang." She explained after Taeil pulled away. "I'm sorry for making you worried." She pouted and he just patted her head. "And thank you for taking good care of the boys. You did a really good job too."

Taeil blushed at the compliment and scratched his non-itchy scalp as he turned red, making Nara to giggle. It was the first time Nara ever let one of the 형to take care of the Littles alone without her supervise and asking her what to do. Usually Nara will be gone for an hour or two with her telling them what to do in that period, but she was very impressed by the effort that Taeil had done that day in keeping the playroom clean, the boys calmed and even putting Jisung down for his late morning nap.

"Well, I did learnt from the best." Taeil commented back, making her blushed back. He planted a kiss on her forehead, making her red even more. "I can't believe that it had been 2 years since we started dating."