✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 : 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂 (👑) 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 & 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_____________________________

Changkyun rushed to the backstage, breathless, and asked, “Are you okay, Bebe?” Nara smiled, nodding, as he enveloped her in his arms. “Are you sure?” he pressed softly.

I’m sure, Dan,” she murmured, grateful for his warmth. “Thank you for the hug. I really needed that.” After they parted, she reassured the concerned NCT members and her family. “Don't worry. I'm fine,” she repeated before heading to her dressing room to prepare for her next stage and they went back to their seats.

“Just getting my makeup touched up and I’m ok.” she reassured over the phone, glancing at the basket of roses and baby's breath. “Thank you for the flowers. I love them.”

“You’re welcome. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person,” he apologized with a sigh. 'If my schedule allowed, I would have joined the others.'

“It’s okay, 오빠. At least you're watching the live stream, right?” she said, trying to ease his guilt. “That's more than enough support, just like you've always been since I started.” He chuckled through the call. “오빠... I have to go now. Call me later, okay?”

“Alright. I'll call you later. Break a leg again!” he wished, making her giggle in response. “Thank you,' she replied warmly."

The darkened stage gradually illuminated with Nara seated on a white chair, clad in a sleeveless black top, sleek slacks, and high heels. Cheers erupted from the audience as Nara commenced her singing, pouring her heart and soul into each note. The crowd swayed their light sticks in sync with the gentle rhythm of the song.

"형... Mama's voice is always lovely," Jaemin whispered to Hendery, who nodded in agreement. "Her voice is like that of an angel." Applause erupted as the song concluded, and Nara chuckled as she thanked her fans.

"I'd like to apologize for the interruption earlier," she said, prompting loud shouts of reassurance from the audience. Their supportive response made her giggle and nod in gratitude. "Where's Jooheon오빠? Did he step out?" she inquired, scanning the area until the MC approached the stage, wheeling a colourful board filled with notes beside Nara.