✨One Japanese Morning✨

Bold - Japanese
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

[A/N: Correct me if I'm wrong on the Japanese words.]

One morning as Nara was tidying up some toys in the playroom, she heard a giggle and tiny footsteps running toward the room. She waited for them to open the door as she crouched down next to it. When the door slides opened, she surprised the toddler, who screamed a little before giggling.

"お姉さん! (Onee-san)" Shotaro cheered as he entered the playroom and tackled Nara to the floor, giving her a big hug and kissed her on the cheeks. "おはようございます! (Good morning!)"

"おはようございます, Roro-chan." She replied and gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting up and letting him to go play with some building blocks. "おはようございます, Yuta-san." She bowed as she greeted the Japanese man and he greeted back.

"Is Shotaro the only Little today?" Yuta nodded as a respond and she nodded back. "He seem cheerful today. Is there any special happening today?" Yuta smiled as he nodded again and scratched his head. Sensing a nervous feeling from him, Nara just waited for him to continue since Yuta is known to be very shy around her whenever he is alone with her.

"I might have told him that you were planning to bake a cake today and he really love to eat cake, especially strawberry shortcake." Answered Yuta and she let out a giggle, making him joined nervously, hoping that the female is not mad at him.

"You're not mad, are you? For lying about it. I'll go and buy the cake for him if you want. I didn't mean to..."

Nara stopped Yuta from rumbling by covering his mouth with her hand and shook her head as she smiled at him. Yuta's eyes widen as he was surprised, but it did stopped him from talking. He just blinked and nodded before she removed her hand and took a step back, creating a reasonable distance between the two of them.

The two remain silence for a while as they turned to Shotaro and he was having fun playing on his own. Nara eyed the man in front of her and smiled as she remembered how nervous and guilty he was about lying to the Little. The last thing the guys wanted to do is to lie about something to their precious Littles.

"I'm not mad at all. Don't worry about it, I'll take care of the rest." She exclaimed while he just nodded. "Beside... I do want to thank you for giving me an idea on what to do today. I'm sure the two of us are going to have fun baking some treats." Yuta smiled as he was relief and nodded again.

"Well... I better get going now. Take care of Shotaro for me." Said Yuta as he walked backward slowly and almost bumped into a wall, making Nara to giggle. "I'll see you two later."

"Bye." She waved and closed the door, before heading to join the Little to play. "Roro-chan, I heard you like cake very much?" Hearing his favourite dessert, the toddler's eyes sparkles and vigorously nodded his head.

Nara giggled and cupped his small face to stop the nodding. "Do you want to help me bake one? We can make some cookies too." He clapped and cheered, giving her a big smile and nodded. "Let's go buy some ingredients first."

She fixed his beanie and jacket before going to get hers and the two went to the hypermarket. She put Shotaro in the folding seat in the cart and the two scrolled down the aisle to the baking section. Nara grabbed the dry ingredients before going to the dairy section to get some whipping cream and went to get some strawberry for the cake and for the Little's snacks. After everything was paid, the two finally walked back to SM and went to the cafe's kitchen.
Nara put Shotaro on his high chair next to her while keeping a eye on him while she sorted out all the measurements. The staffs did played with the Little as Nara was occupied with the baking to ease him from boredom. Later, while waiting for the cake to bake in the oven, Nara continued on make a cookie dough and letting Shotaro to stir in the chocolate chips. He got up on his chair as he stirred with Nara holding on to him.