Take Me

Stef's POV

As I lay on top of my wife, I feel happier that I've ever been. That's how life supposed to be, it should only be like this. Sweet and warm and also fun.

Lena as the sweetest pussy ever and I love eating her out more than anything. And when she trembles against me like this and scream my name over and over, I feel like I can't stop at all, I can't get enough of it, and I'm completely addicted by now.

Once my love manages to find her breath back, I feel her move a little under me so I just move on my side so that she can roll on her side and face me. That beautiful face that I will get to see every day for the rest of my life...

I stroke her cheek softly, looking at her in the cheesiest way ever as a soft smile formed on my face, making her smile herself.

Then she leans in to just peck my lips at first, but the more she does it, the more I want and so we ended up in a deep and wet kiss as Lena's hand couldn't help but slide on my ass, pulling me closer to her, and I, in my part didn't resist the temptation of topping her again as I roll her on her back and press my breasts against hers, kissing her endlessly because that's all I want to do forever.

Her tongue is so warm and soft; her full lips are so gorgeous that sometimes when we are just talking, my eyes can't stop staring at them.

"Mmm..." she moans as I pull away from her lips to attack her long neck as she throws her head back to give me more room to suck on her and kiss her all over her chest.

I slide my body even more and cup her small and oh so sexy breasts in my hands as I massage them while licking her sternum.

"Baby..." Lena moans so softly, making me melt even more if that's possible before I take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck on it softly, making her arch her back so sensually as her hands were in my mi-long blond hair.

I lap my tongue all over her nipples until she's squirming in the bed. I just can't get enough of her caramel body, her smell and just how damn soft she is.

"Stef... look at me." Lena says, still moaning since I had her breast in my mouth, but she was so tasty that I barely can hear her.

"Come here, baby." she says pulling on my hair to make me face her again as I smile at her, still with nothing but love and devotion for her in my eyes.

"What's up my love?" I ask softly looking into her soft brown eyes.

"It's my turn now." she says grinning at me.

"You don't have to, babe. You can just lay there and let me take care of my beautiful wife, because... when you orgasm, it's like I orgasm too, baby." I say, not wanting to admit something to her...

The truth is, I want to cum so badly that it hurts, I'm so excited that my pussy is on fire, yet... even after Lena came twice against me... I'm still not wet and I don't know why, so I don't want to ruin our moment, beside it's true that making Lena cum is the thing that gives me the most pleasure.

"But I want to be inside of you, Stef..." Lena says, now kissing my cheek making me close my eyes.

"I want to feel your strong body, melt into me..." she continues, before trailing her tongue on my jawline.

"I want to hear you moan my name while I make your pussy explode." She whispers so devilishly in my ear, before sucking on my earlobe, giving me shiver down my spine and I had to hold myself from moaning because she was such a dirty girl as she manages to distract me enough to slide her hand between us, reaching my center very fast but when she touched me, my body tensed.