Good Evening, Stefanie

Stef's POV

Now that I found a way to ask Lena out and that she actually said yes, I was crazy nervous, but also very excited about it.

We planned on doing this tonight, so we called a babysitter for Kamaya and now I'm getting ready, and she is too, except that she doesn't want me to actually see her. She wants me to get ready and go outside, wait for the hour we agreed on, and then ring the doorbell when it's time, as if I was picking her up... I find that a bit ridiculous to be honest, but I said that I would do whatever it takes, so I'm happy that she gives me the chance to do it.

She's being a bit exigent with me these days, but I like it... she puts me at my place, and God knows not a lot of people are able to do that on this earth... I guess that's why Lena became my wife.

I like saying that now... that she's my wife... it doesn't sound as weird as it used to, and I'm kind of amazed that I manage to marry such woman... who knew I could manage to keep that for twenty-five years!?

Anyway, I had no idea what to wear for that date... I don't have that much experience, and with my body that I don't recognize, those clothe that I don't know how to match because I don't remember them... I just went simple.

Now I'm waiting outside, staring at my phone to see what time it is. Then, as soon as it is 7pm, I ring my own doorbell... the babysitter must think we're completely insane...

"COMING!" I heard from outside which made me giggle, but that soon stopped when Lena opens the door... Lord...

"Oh wow!... I... you look... just... amazing... I kind of feel underdress now..." I say, completely shocked by this woman's beauty in general, but dress up like this... she was absolutely gorgeous.

She had a tight and kind of shinny dress on, high heels, red lips, her hair on the side. The dress has a very deep v neck, and I can tell she doesn't have any bra on, and I... I just have to breathe deeply and look into her beautiful eyes only.

"Good evening, Stefanie..." she says in a low voice, calling me this for the first time, which oddly gave me shivers...

"Good...Good evening... Lena..." I stuttered like an idiot... I never sounds more ridiculous than right now; I don't even recognize myself.

"Should I... should I go change... I..." I say hesitantly for I really didn't do enough effort, and when I see her... well it's even more obvious.

"Oh no, you're... you're fine Stefanie, you look nice. Next time... well if there is a next time, of course, you will know that when I go on a date I dress up, for myself for one, but also... also for you..." she says so elegantly, keeping calling me Stefanie... I guess we are playing actors tonight somehow.

"Okay... well, you look fantastic." I say as I offer her my hand to walk her toward the car as I'm smiling ear to ear, but Lena just has a slight and almost shy smile as she holds my hand back.

I open the door for her and all, I was going to make up for my clothes that are not crazy beautiful like she is, I'm gonna do things right and treat her right.

"Thank you, Stefanie." She says softly as she sits in the car. Now making me thrown my eyebrow, because once like that feel great, but now it just feels weird.

"Why do you... hum... not that I mind, but... why do you keep calling me Stefanie?" I ask, prying that the question wasn't going to mess it all up.

"Well, you didn't ask me to call you anything else..." she says, and I can tell she finds it amusing to confused me and play with me like this. And I do love it when she's this playful with me.