I thought I'd Lost You

Stef's POV

"Oh my God..." I breath out, realizing what just happened... it felt soooo good... I felt so damn alive and like... it was so strong and beautiful and I fucking love her... I felt her love on me... it was so... pure and vulnerable... I literally have no word.

"That is the first time that I have a..." I try to say, when Lena lifts her head abruptly and cut me off.

"Don't you dare saying that this is the first time you have an orgasm. That would be insulting. It's the first time as you recall! But it's defiantly not the first. Believe me, you had a lot... and I mean A LOT of orgasms in your life..." she says, very seriously making me giggle and love her even harder.

"I think you just made the fact that I lost my memory even worst, babe." I joke as she became a little sad at that, for it really suck that I don't remember all the time we made love together.

"Well, you know what..." she says as she slides her hand over my belly, awaking my weak body again...

"I'm going to give you back..." she continues sliding her hand on my mound now, making me breath a bit harder...

"Each single orgasms that I've ever given you in your life..." she whispers against my mouth now while spreading my lower lips and needless to say that I'm still very wet.

"One by one, Stefanie..." she whispers before sliding her tongue into my mouth probably to silent me when she penetrated me so deeply that I felt it in my whole being, making me arch my back.

"Uhh..." I moan slightly as Lena slides her long and strong fingers within me, and I could feel my pussy contract and my whole body react to it, from my toes to the top of my head, it was so nice and good and just... lovely.

It is crazy how she knows where and how and when to press little spots on and in my body, that I was myself unaware of...

"Oh baby... umm..." I moan as she's on a steady pace right now that feel really, really good... so good that my body was squirming and I couldn't stop moaning for the life of me, and smiling... God was I smiling for I was in so much pleasure right now, pleasure like I never knew as I scratch over Lena's soft back a little, holding on to her because I needed to.

"Let me lick your pussy, babe, hum? Can I?" Lena asks as I was in such state that I could have say yes to anything really for I was trusting her more than ever, I knew everything she would do to me would feel good, I know that she knows what my body likes more than I do, so I just nod, and she smirk at me.

"Here, you will need a pillow for this." she says, putting one right next to my head as I was now a bit confused.

"Why?" I manage to be concentrated enough to ask.

"You'll need it. Just trust me." she says softly, stroking my cheek almost like I was naïve in some way, but it was... nice. I usually don't like being treated like I don't know stuff that everyone knows or things like that, but with her, it was... it's like I'm a student, and she's my professor and I find that pretty sexy.

So then she kisses me again and then kiss down my body while still pushing in and out of me with her fingers. It was becoming harder and harder to control my moans and not be too loud and fucking mother of God when she reaches my center with her mouth and just take it all at once, my clit in her mouth and her fingers working on me, it clicked. I knew what the pillow was for.

"Ha...." I almost scream before I grab the pillow and shove it on my face to silent myself. I moan and yelled into it like crazy and Lena was taking me over and over, doing God knows what down there, I couldn't even tell if it was her tongue on my clit or her finger deep within me that was driving my mind completely insane, it was probably both as I arch my back and grab Lena's hair in my fist, not knowing if I wanted to pull her away or bury her face even deeper into me.