Does That Hurt You?

Lena's POV

Stef was looking at me with so much love right now... she really was in love with me... she fell in love with me twice... I don't know what I did to deserve this privilege, but I'll damn right do everything in my power to honor it.

"Kiss me." I whisper to her, and she smiles at me and did as I asked.

She licks my lower lip and I open my mouth feeling her slide her hot and wet tongue in my mouth, her breasts pressed against mine and it feels right, and so, so good.

Then Stef knew that it was time, that now she needed to make love to me and so she kissed my entire body, and I'm not exaggerating, she kissed me all over, each millimeter of my skin, making me feel like I was on a cloud, surround by caring attention and love and I was wet that's for sure, and turned on, but for the most part I was just happy to be with her, to have this moment just the two of us, making love.

Then she reaches my pussy...

"Mmm, Steffff..." I moan deeply when she shyly starts to lick my clit. I can't forget that it's like the first time for her so she's just a little hesitant, and I just have to give her a little time before she starts to get what makes my body jerk and then there were no stopping her. She took me passionatly and intensely with her mouth, her tongue lapping on my clit, her lips kissing on my flesh and her teeth sometimes biting on my inner lips.

"Oh Steff... oh fuck, babe! Uh! Uh Stef! I... mmm..." I moan and moan as she penetrates me with her tongue, in and out so damn good like she used to and that only confirmed that she's still has it in her body, because at the very beginning, when we were young, she wasn't that good. I mean she was crazy good, but it got better and better over the years, and that's how she is right now.

"Oh God! Baby... oh baby! Stef... Stef.... Fuck, don't stop! Please..." I moan again, trying not to be too loud, but fuck it was becoming harder and harder as my heart was going to explode into my chest and just Stef's hands on my inner thighs, squeezing my flesh so hard is making me on fire and my pussy is pulsating against her tongue and I know it's swollen by now and fuck!

"I'm gonna cum... babe I'm coming.... Oh yes I'm coming! Uh! Uh! Oh My... oh!" I almost screamed as I put my hand deep into Stef's hair to make sure that she's going to stay right there and lick me until I can't breathe anymore.

"Oh... oH... mm... babe..." I moan out my release when my body started to relax completely after that huge orgasm...

"Mmm... I can't get enough of you, Lena..." I hear Stef says, as she's still licking me very gently and slowly, making me smile and feel so in love.

"Babe... come here... come kiss me again, I want to kiss you..." I say, in a sleepy voice as Stef, after several kisses on my pussy, come lay her soft body on mine to come kiss me, making me taste my cum all over her mouth.

"Mm... you taste so good, my love... so, so good..." she says against my cheek while smiling and kissing me here and there as she lays her head on my shoulder, and I just rub her bare back slowly. In my end I was just enjoying this high, with her in my arms.

"I love you..." Stef says so softly that I barely heard it.

"I love you too." I say, as I take her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You're gonna stay here now. I'm gonna grab all your stuff tomorrow and put them in here, in our bedroom. You're never sleeping away from me, ever again." she says as a matter of fact.

"Are you sure?" I ask just to be sure.

"Yes, I'm sure. We are together now. We're a couple, babe." She says passionately as I could feel her heart beat a little faster against my chest and I was satisfied with this answer.

"Stef..?" I say hesitantly.

"Hum?"

"Are we... are we married?" I can't help but ask. I know on paper we definitely are, but in our heart... it's another story. To me, yes of course she is my wife. But I can understand that for her, it's just not the same feeling. I've known her for decades, but technically, she had known me just for a few months, which we spend fighting for the most part...

"I... if I'm honest, I... I don't really feel married... I... I know we are, but I just... it's hard to realize it... I don't know how to explain it Lena, and I'm sorry for that but I... what I know is that I'm in love with you, that I love spending time with you and that I want to be with you and for real... Does that... does that hurt you?" she says as she nuzzles into my neck, and I just hold her naked body even harder.

"Well... I guess a little bit..." I admit for it's true that it hurts to know that she doesn't see us as a married couple, that she doesn't see me as her wife.

"I'm sorry..." she whispers sadly, as I could feel the emotion into her voice. I know she doesn't mean to hurt me, she just wanted to be honest with me, and that I very much appreciate.

"Hey, it's okay. At least we are together again, and only that is enough to fill my heart with joy. It's already more than I had allowed myself to hope for. Now I get to call you my girlfriend again." I say joking, for even if girlfriend is not as good as calling her my wife, it's still good.

"I really love you, Lena..." she whispers again her voice breaking, and now I know she's crying... I know she hates hurting me more than anything, she hates hurting people in general, it had always put her in a state of distress, because she's just... she's just genuinely kind and so, so sensitive, no matter if she can admit it or not.

"I know, baby. It's okay, I'm okay, I promise. I'm in love with you and you're in love with me and that's all that count for me. I swear to you babe. I'm fine. I'm more than fine... I'm happy." I say softly while stroking the side of her body lovingly as I know that she can't talk anymore or she will really sob, and I know she doesn't want that, so she just pulls me even closer and I did as well, until we both fell asleep into each other's arm, naked in our bed.