A Woman Cries

Stef's POV

I woke up with a bunch of people around me, having no God damn idea of what the fuck I was doing here. My head is a bit in mush and I'm seriously wondering what the hell is my leg doing in a cast and suspended like this.

The doctor said hello to me and welcome back. What does he mean welcome back? Why is he putting some light into my eyes when I can clearly see and why is he inspecting my arms and my other leg like this is a mystery.

I want to ask but I feel like my mouth is numb as if I didn't move it for such a long time and that... that is scary for what the hell am I doing here?

"There's someone eager to see you finally awake, Mrs. Adams Foster." He says smiling wide at me before he goes outside of the room and I followed him with my eyes very much confused by everything.

"Stef... oh my God, baby. You're... you scared me, I thought I lost you..." a woman cries, coming to me with such urge that I barely have the time to react that she already wrapped her arms around me and I'm so out of it. In what reality am I??

It was a mixt skin woman, with indeed, incredible curly hair. She was skinny and kind of classy as I was wondering what the fuck was happening right now for nothing seems right.

"Ex... Excuse me? Who... Who are you?" I manage to ask, my voice coming out rock as the lady pulls away from me to look deeply into my eyes. She stopped for a second and proceed to stroke my cheek in such way.... I mean what the hell??

"You're joking already... but really though... I missed you, so much..." she says before she leans in to do God know what, but I didn't let her the time to kiss me or whatever she was going to do for that wasn't right, not by any means.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Get off me!" I literally screamed feeling my heart racing, I could literally hear it pound in my ears, it was awful as I push that woman off of me pretty vigorously.

"Stef! What... I... It's me. What is happening?" she says as now, all of the sudden she seems just as confused as I am.

"No, YOU tell me what is happening. Who the fuck are you?!" I say feeling frustrated as hell that I can't move much and that I don't know anyone here, I mean, where is everyone for God's sake?!

"Stef it's not funny, you've been in a coma for weeks! Stop playing, it's really not funny." She says as she starts crying a bit, terror written all over her face and it was starting to scare me because I don't understand a damn thing.

"Hum... Mrs. Adams Foster, I'll take over." The doctor says to the woman as if I wasn't even here or that I was a fucking child.

"What is your name?" he asks looking at me as I was wondering if he was messing with me for what kind of question is that.

"I'm Stefanie Foster, what kind of doctor doesn't know his patient's name, and where the hell are my son and my husband?! Who is that lady? And... and what the fuck happened to me? Why am I here?" I ask, losing my temper a bit for this is very stressful and odd and... I don't know... I'm scared.

"That can't be happening... What is wrong with her? You said everything went fine, you said that she was fine!" the curly hair woman screamed at the doctor, and I presume she's talking about me, but what the hell is wrong with her??

"What the hell is going on? Can someone please, fucking explains?!" I ask getting so mad by the second and feeling like I might explode.

"Stefanie, this is Lena, your wife. Do you remember her, does her face ring a bell?" the doctor ask as I was completely horrified.

"What the hell did you just say? I'm... I don't have no wife, just because I'm a cop doesn't mean I'm a lesbian! What the hell is wrong with you people?!" I say totally concern by this situation and quite offended, for why the hell would he think that??