I Love You

Lena's POV

I was on cloud nine by now. Stef is finally my wife again. We celebrated it all night, with good food, good champagne and all the people that we love. Now almost all the guests are gone except for all of our children.

"So moms, we are gonna take Kamaya with us for the night, it that okay?" Callie says to both me and Stef.

"Yeah, we want to spare her the night of you know what that is going to happen tonight." Jude says making Callie almost blush and the other smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say innocently as Stef doesn't dare say anything.

"Oh please, we heard everything on every honeymoon, and you guys got married a lot!" Mariana says as Stef now covered her face and I can't help but smile for I guess when it was our honeymoons, we went at it a bit harder than usual, and keep it quiet in those circumstances was extremely hard.

"Lena, seriously?" Stef says, in a disapproving tone thinking that I was the one that couldn't keep it down.

"Well, actually..." Brandon says, indicating that the noises were coming way more from Stef than me.

"Oh my God..." she whispers before putting her head down as I try very hard not to burst out laughing for it's true that I become all wild every time that woman put a ring on my finger, and so I tend to drive her crazy, so much that she literally can't control anything or hold herself, same goes with her mouth and then she just pray that no one heard... Apparently the kids heard a bit, which is as funny as it is embarrassing, but hey... sex is part of life, and I don't think they heard things to the point it traumatized them, so I think we're good.

"Well, I never heard anything." Jesus says, looking at us confused.

"You should thank God for that. I'm still trying to forget." Mariana says, sounding grossed out which is funnier than anything.

"Okay! Well thank you guys for tonight! We'll see you all tomorrow for lunch. Bye!" Stef says, getting increasingly red as I can't help but laugh now and the kids too.

"Can't wait, huh?" Jude jokes as I laugh even more at Stef's horrified look on her face.

"Get out!" Stef shoot as everyone laugh at her, me included as they all take the direction of the front door, Kamaya asleep in Jesus's arms, to go to their hotel or Rbnb or whatever, leaving me alone with my beautiful wife.

As the door close, Stef sighs her release and then look at me.

"Not sure I can have sex ever again after that." she says, still a bit embarrassed to know that the kids heard her.

"Oh really?" I say approaching her a little, quit seductively.

"Not even after seeing..." I begin, as I pull the zipper of my wedding dress down, and let it fall on the floor.

"...this." I say, now in my sexy laced white underwear that Stef's eyes can't help but stare at as she swallows hard.

"Oh baby..." she says softly as she put her hand on my bare thigh, sliding it up on my bare ass cheek since I just have a little thong on.

I get closer and closer to her mouth, but I don't kiss her just yet, no, I rather breath the same as her for a minute, letting the passion build up between us.

"My sexy wife..." she says so tenderly, but her eyes... damn, they are filled with such want that I can barely take it, and no need to say, that her hand on my ass like this, like she owns me, wasn't helping me to keep my self-control.

"So you'll never have sex ever again, huh?" I whisper devilishly against her mouth, my forehead pressed against hers, as our bodies are almost touching, but not yet.