What If I Say No?

Lena's POV

I was clearly getting into her core by now, I know and it's very clear that she wants me. Even when we're not on a date I catch her looking at me like I was a snack, with such desire and I looooove it.

I play with her, I make her go insane, I sometimes brush my body against hers when we are both in the kitchen and I can see her breathing pick up and sometimes she literally has to take deep breaths to control herself.

Now, I take pleasure in forgetting my pajama when I go take my shower, I love the look on her face when I get out of the bathroom, and she's already in her bed, and there's just my smallest towel around my body. She can't see anything except my shoulders and my entire legs, but I can tell that this is giving her imagination. I can feel her eyes on me, and I walk slow... very slow. I wouldn't want to slip on the floor, right?

Tonight was our fifth date. We went to a restaurant, we had a very good time, Stef was beautiful, and she was devouring me with her eyes all night long. It was like she couldn't stop thinking about it, and I admit that her thinking about it that much, was making me think about it as well... we were like bombs ready to explode.

And again, we walk toward the door, we tell each other how much we loved the night, and again, we got closer and closer and closer... our bodies brushing together, my lips almost touching hers, my heart was beating so fast, and I could almost hear her own.

"Good night, Stef..." I whisper, before pulling away. And the look on her face... it was priceless, she was literally fuming from frustration.

"Okay, enough! I want my kiss! I deserved it, so I want it and I want it now!" she says, a bit upset but also so damn flustered, her face red as I approach her, deciding to provoke her even more because it was so damn exciting and amusing.

I lean in as if I was finally going to kiss her but instead, I tell her this:

"What if I say no?" I say smirking but this time I was about to discover my passionate Stef all over again.

When I was about to pull away, she grabs my neck and pull me into her to press her lips hard on mine making me gasp and close my eyes shut, feeling the desire getting out of control inside of me, for it's been months... God it's been months since I felt those lips, since I kissed her...

And then, she pulls away leaving me breathless as she was breathing hard as well, looking deeply into my eyes with such fire in hers. She was now irresistible, I couldn't take it anymore, so I grab her neck with both my hands as well and bring her lips to mine for the second time.

And this time I moan. I moan when she opens her mouth for me to slide my tongue in, I moan when my tongue starts to rub hers and dance with it languorously. I moan when she presses her curvy body against mine, making my back hit the door, I moan even more when her hands slide on my hips squeezing them hard out of need and God damn it when she put her leg between mines, it was over of my panties.

I find myself against my home door, my dress getting higher and higher on my thighs because I can help but squirm in her arms. As she's kissing me so deeply, I don't resist sliding my hand on her ass to pull her even more into me, making her moan in a way that was making me drip already.

"Mmmm..." we both moan into each other's mouth. We needed air but we couldn't pull away, I needed her more. Her strong hands were sliding up my sides, almost touching a bit of my breasts on the way and I know now, it's time to get into that damn house before I can't control a damn thing anymore.

So as she's kissing me more passionately than anything, I try to open the door the best I can, while still sucking on her tongue and licking her lips before she sucks on mine...