Just Breathe

---------------

Stef's POV

It's night, and I'm in Lena's bed again, and she's already sleeping as I, on the other hand, am still struggling to fall asleep because it's like I'm over aware of Lena's body so close to me. It makes me hot and when I'm hot like this, I can't sleep for the life of me, and it's starting to become a problem because I need the rest.

So for tonight, in order for me to get some sleep, I decided to slide out Lena's bed and go back in my room. That way I won't think so much about it.

So very slowly and carefully, not to wake her up, I get out of her bed, trying not to make any noise, and of course failing miserably at it.

"Stef...? Where are you going...?" Lena asks in a sleepy voice, as she rolls over to look at me... now I'm hesitant to tell her the truth because I don't want her to think that sex is all I want, for it's not the case.

"I... Lena, I... I'm going back in my room." I blurt out.

"Oh... Well...okay..." she says, sounding a bit hurt and upset and I know I can't let her feel like me going back in my room, is me rejecting her, for the reality is something else.

"Lena... hey... this has nothing to do with you, okay? I mean yes it does, but... I... it's me, okay? It's me..." I say, not able to just get it out for some reason... it's fucked up because I'm sure Lena would understand if I just tell her the truth.

"It's you, not wanting to sleep in the same bed as me anymore, don't worry I get it." she says, clearly not getting it, so I have no other choice but to say it.

"Lena, I want to sleep with you, okay? And by that, I mean I want to have sex with you, and I know you don't want that now, and I understand that, but when I'm next to you like this, I... I can't sleep... I'm so hot and aroused and aware of your presence, aware of my desire for you that I... I can't sleep... and I need to rest to be able to function properly, okay? So I'm sorry, it's not against you, but I need to go back in my room, at least for one night..." I say, so embarrassed that I rather get out of here now before she says anything as I walk toward the door as fast as I can.

"Stef?" I hear Lena say in a clearer voice now, making me stop right in my track even though I had already the hand on the door handle.

"Lock the door..." she says as now I turn around, a bit confused, only to have my jaw dropping on the floor when I have in front of me, a very naked and sexy and stunning, Lena... And I didn't waste any time to lock that door believe me.

"We're going to make love now." she announces so simply that I didn't know what to do with myself. I want her so badly that it hurts, but at the same time, I don't know what to do because I'm ...

She approaches me slowly as my eyes roam over her body up and down, and my heart is beating so hard into my chest. Her body is flawless, and that is the most gorgeous sight I had ever seen.

"Can... can I touch... you?" I ask her, my voice trembling from anticipation and desire for she was literally in my personal space now, and our bodies are almost touching but not really and I can feel every fiber of my body crying out for her.

"You may, baby." she whispers, making me feel her breath on my open lips.

I make contact with her soft arm at first, slide my fingers up her shoulder, to caress her neck, and slide down to her collar bones.

"Your skin is so soft..." I find myself breathing out as I can't help but smile because right now, in front of Lena... I'm happy.

Her breasts were so perfect, and her nipples were already hard for me... I didn't know it would feel like this, that I would feel this unbearable need in my all being of feeling her, all over me, kissing her all over... I never felt that before. This needs to pour my love all over someone in a physical way...