You Like Her

Lena's POV

I wake up the next morning, finding myself in Stef's arms... I don't even recall moving during the night, I guess it was stronger than me... I longed for it for so long, I even dreamed about it, and now... now I can just breath her in... My wife.

"Mmm, morning, baby." she says softly and in a sleepy voice when she sees me opening my eyes as she strokes my back softly.

"Hi... we slept like this all night?" I ask while buried my face in her chest, wishing we could stay like that all day.

"No, you roll over I think a few hours ago and clench to me." she says smiling and holding me even tighter.

"Oh... sorry." I say a bit shyly for I'm the one who said that we were not going to cuddle or anything like that, and I'm the one ending up breaking the rules.

"I'm not complaining at all. It was nice, I liked it." she says so tenderly as now I lift my head to look at her and smile widely.

I can't help but peck her lips, making her smile.

"Again." she says as I just smile at how cute she sounds and so I kiss her again, and again and again until I straight up a little to have more leverage to devour her mouth.

The kiss was getting heated when we hear a little voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Mama? Can I come in?" I hear Kamaya say as I stop kissing Stef and look at her, for there's no way we can make it as if we didn't sleep in the same bed.

"Let her come in, it's okay, love." Stef says softly, playing with one of my curls. She was so damn chill, it was like she was on a cloud or something, when I was a little more worried, because I don't want to give Kamaya false hope. She knows that between her mother and I, it's complicated, she knows that we are married, but not exactly together and that's confusing enough as it is.

"Come in, baby." I say as I quickly get off Stef while Kamaya open the door.

"Oh! That's why I couldn't find mommy in her bed!" she says rather happily before she runs to the bed and jump in, putting her little body right between me and Stef.

"How did you sleep my baby, hum?" Stef asks while pulling Kamaya into her arms, and I think seeing her as a mother again is what makes me love her even more.

"Good. You?" she says smiling at my wife as I just love looking at them interact.

"Like a baby." Stef says making Kamaya giggle.

"I bet if you slept next to mama. You like her." Kamaya says surprising me a little for that was a very observant and smart one.

"I do. Question is, does mama like me?" Stef says, winking at me as now Kayama's eyes drive to me.

"Do you, mama?" she asks her eyes full of hope.

"Well... we'll see." I joke as Kamaya now come into my arms.

"Aww mama, please! I'm sure you do." She says giggling as I smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure she does as well." Stef teases as I give her look for, she's taking advantage of the situation to know what I feel for her.

"Okay, okay, I do like mommy. Happy?" I say rolling my eyes at them playfully.

"Yes!" they both exclaim in unison making us all laugh.

Then I give Stef a look so that we both jump on Kamaya to tickle her, making her scream and laugh happily as that was just the best sound in the world and a moment that I cherish so dearly... my loves.

-----------

Stef's POV

It's been now a week since Lena and I kissed for the first time. Now it was rather hard not to do it again, so I just kiss her whenever I get the chance and needless to say that she likes it a lot.

Now I go slide my body into her bed every night, and the more I do it, the more it's hard for me to fall asleep... I just can't stop thinking about the fact that she's right next to me, that I want her, that I desire her immensely, but that I can't make a move on her because I want to respect her boundaries and not having sex together was one of them.

So I'm tired all day now, because at night I can't sleep with all those dirty thoughts that I don't dare share with her. I never desire someone so badly, and much less a woman... which was still a little confusing, but I'm learning how to get used to it. After all, the attraction I feel in my whole body is very much real, the tickling in my belly, this thing happening between my legs... God, I swear I never felt something remotely close to that when I was with Mike. Though he tried his hardest, literally, to please me, I couldn't feel a thing, but Lena... without even doing anything, not touching or anything, is making my body almost shake, it's insane.

During this week though, Lena and I got a lot done. We finally found someone that is interested in the house, and now we're making a business plan to build that shelter. It was so nice to work with Lena hand in hand. She was definitely the brain of the operation, but she includes me and valorizes me so much, she makes me participate and try to show me that I'm not that useless or uncapable of being anything else but a cop.

It's rather hard to concentrate sometimes I have to admit because I can't take my eyes off of her, and I look at her with cheesy eyes until at one point she reprimands me because I'm distracting her... the shy smile on her face when she tries to act as if she doesn't know that I'm staring at her though...

The chemistry between us is unbelievable, again, it's like nothing I had ever experienced in my life and I'm wondering, how this is going to feel when we will actually make love for real this time, when all my head and heart and body will be there... would I finally discover what a real orgasm feels like?

I heard people talking about it before, not a lot, but I overhead conversations in the precinct when I was still a cop. Then when I woke up from my coma, and I discover the new technology, the way internet exploded and all the thing we dare talk about now... it was crazy... talking about orgasms wasn't that taboo anymore and the way people describe it on the internet is like... wow, I never had that, so... now I can't wait to have sex with Lena... I remember that I gave her an orgasm in the shower, even if I wasn't exactly myself, I remember the way her body shook and tensed in my arms, how hot her skin was...

The problem now is that I also wonder how I'm going to make her feel good again, since I don't think this time, my brain is going to get numb like this other time and let my body do its own thing. I think this time I'm going to be able to think, and that mean, my insecurities, my lack of experience is going to show... and that embarrass me a lot already.

But I want to do it anyway... I can't help it.