Looking

Chapter 31 - Looking

"M-Me?"

V nodded.

"Yes." Jimin giggles, "Why would I reject you?"

V smirked, continuing his walk on the way to his house. He placed his hands inside his pockets, looking cooly as he walk. Jimin cannot stop grinning behind his bestfriend--boyfriend.

The next day, the new couple went to class together with linked arms. Jimin loves it so much, while V was playing cooly. Their friends noticed how sweet Jimin is towards V, they didn't dare to ask but they were sure that something's going in between those two.

Their subject before break time was math, and they need to solve problems before taking their lunch. V was great to copy answers from the geek person infront of him so he passed the paper with confidence and chin up. Jimin could not get the answer right, so he tried his best to remember the lessons, and guessing what formulas to use.

V exited the room first without waiting for Jimin, he got really hungry since he was not able to grab some breakfast.

He was walking fast that someone accidentally bumped into him. The guy looked up and bowed, apologizing for bumping into him. V could not help but smile seeing the pretty boy, but the boy didn't smile back, the boy walked away instead. His smile turns into a frown, he continued walking to the cafeteria to do what he is supposed to do which is to eat, not smiling to his ex boyfriend.

V saw Jin and Jungkook, he placed his tray of food beside the table of where the two boys were sitting, there he started eating without awkwardness that his ex boyfriend is just few steps away from him. By the time where he was about to finish his lunch, Jimin came. He greeted his new boyfriend and offered the burger he bought, and the boy happily receives it with a smile.

V suddenly grabs for Jimin's hand and plays with it, intertwining while he drinks his lemonade. Jimin starts giggling like a girl causing the two boys from the other table to look at them. Jin rolled his eyes as he saw how disgustingly sweet the two were doing, he quickly glanced at his bestfriend who seems uncomfortable with the scene they were witnessing.

Jin stands up and his friend was easy to get the idea, Jungkook followed the elder male. They went back to their class room immediately, and Jin moves his chair closer to the younger.

"How was it?" Jin asked his bestfriend.

Jungkook glared at him, "What do you mean?"

"Seeing him with Jimin."

Jungkook laughs softly, "I don't care, really."

Jin patted his head and teased, "But you were awkward."

As much as possible, Jungkook wished he would not see his ex boyfriend around school but it looks like they were fated to see again. Jungkook went to the comfort room to pee, he went alone since classes were still ongoing. As he finished washing his hands, a guy came inside. It's him again, Jungkook told in his mind.

"You're here too?" V asked. He turns his back, and left the comfort room, "Yah. Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook glanced back, he crooked his brows and asked, "What?"

"Atleast, greet back."

"Uhm." Jungkook chuckled, "Hi, V?" He greeted back that sounded like an insult. V returns a subtle smile before the younger male goes out.

Jungkook scratches his head, he feels annoyed seeing the boy and getting to talk like they were friends. He would gladly accept that V ignores him, but when he sees the boy with him by being alone, that boy would tease and greet him with a smile. He feels insulted. Why can't just V disappear? He asked himself. He had never been this awkward to anyone. The one he teases about being awkward was always his bestfriend, Jin, and now the tables had turned. He became awkward.

As he sits back on his chair, his bestfriend behind him tapped his shoulder, "Did you pooped?"

"Hell, no!" He denied in a quick.

"What took you so long?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Because I'm the type that washes hands."

"I also wash my hands, pig."

"Pig." Jungkook crossed his arms, and turns his attention back to the whiteboard where their teacher writes a new english words to learn.

"Since when did you and V broke up?" One of Jungkook's classmates asked him.

"Why do you ask, JB?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm curious."

"Weeks ago."

JB smirks, "It means you are free to date anyone again." He winks to the pretty boy, while the boy replies with making faces. He feels disgusted.

Jungkook doesn't have any plans in dating guys again. He wants to live his life back to normal, where in he only cares about is studies, games and friends. That is what he had been living for before, but that Kim Taehyung came to him and changed his life, adding colors of love, now that he ended his relationship with the boy, he promised to himself that he'll never let himself fall in love easily.

Classes dismissed.

"Is JB asking you out again?" Jin asks the younger boy.

Jungkook turns to face the elder boy, "He is not asking me out, okay?"

"But I heard you guys--"

"He just asked me when did I broke up with Taehyung." Jungkook released a long sigh after saying those words, he grab his bag and exits the class. Jin followed while giggling, "Don't dare to date guys other than me."

"I wouldn't date pigs." Jungkook replied and cackled after. He patted his best friend's back, making his friend feel more insulted. Jin covers his face in embarrassment, he inhales deeply before uncovering his pissed face.

"I'm not a pig."

The newly born couple decided to celebrate their first week anniversary. They head into a night club that Jimin has a relative working, they got passes inside even though they were under aged. They go straight to the vip section, and got seated to a classy couch exclusive for them.

V made an evil smirk as he saw how cool they're going to celebrate, he never did expect his bestfriend or his so called new boyfriend can be like this. He can experience different things with Jimin.

The waiter served their drinks. Jimin started to open the beers and handed one shot-glass for his boyfriend, V waited for the glass to be full and for Jimin's glass as well.

"Happy first week anniversary." Jimin greeted, and laughs naughtily.

V laughs back and finished the first glass. Jimin pours the alcohol for their next shots. V excitedly drinks two shot glasses without warning the smaller male. He growls and laughed like a retarded man. Jimin raised his glass, "Cheers." V clicks his glass to his bestfriend or boyfriend, and drinks their shot.

"Ah~" They said in unison.

V got dizzy after the fifth shot, he is indeed a weak man. His clothes were messy as hell as he crawls aside to the very left corner of the couch, he got so drunk again. His eyes were closed, and mouth slightly open.

Jimin slipped his lips on the taller boy's lips. It tasted bitterly sweet, their breath smelled awful like alcohol. He brushes his fingers to V's cheeks, observing how damn handsome his boyfriend.

"I love y-y-you.. J--ju-jungkook.." V groans with words hard to understand.

Author's Note:
Two chapters update in one day. Hooray. But this is just short, i know. Please don't hate the story. T^T