Annoying

Chapter 24 - Annoying

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called Jungkook.

Taehyung just watched the boy running away, with crowded people, giving him a hard time to catch up. A little far away from the boy when suddenly a thought hit his head, shouldn't he turn around and wonder where I am?

He saw Jungkook continuing walking fast. Maybe, the younger boy was that insensitive to not feel he wasn't able to walk along.

"Ahh, really." He jumps lightly to see where his boyfriend went. There were too many people that he could not recognize where his fast runner boyfriend sneaks in. Then, he takes out the map of the amusement park to see where the horror house his boyfriend was talking about.

Jungkook finally realized that he was walking alone as he turns around to check on his boyfriend, "Where's V?" He asks himself then looked around searching where his boyfriend would go, or maybe V went to buy something around the area.

He went inside a souvenir shop, it was a large shop of keychains, magnets and other home displays even some car accessories. The products were attractive that he begins on playing with it, touching some of the things and smiling as well just by looking at the souvenirs displayed on racks.

In the waiting line of the horror house, Taehyung reached the first to the last man waiting and there were no signs of his boyfriend. Even calling his boyfriend was hopeless, he made twenty missed calls and sixteen messages of Where are you. He was unlucky, Jungkook forgot to charge his phone with low battery, maybe it turn off already.

He decided to enter the horror house, hoping that he will see his boyfriend inside. Just by observing the people infront, he can see that all were couples except for him. Unluckily, he lost tracks with his boyfriend and communication is impossible since Jungkook's phone is cannot be reached.

Jungkook came out of the shop and went to the other stores. The boy also checked restaurants near him but V was not there even, he tried to open his phone but it turns off immediately. He started to check the rides they went before, maybe his boyfriend came back and went for another ride.

V finally came inside the horror house, in his mind, he was wishing that he would reach the exit door in a second. It would be so much fun if he was with Jungkook, it could be less scary if his boyfriend was there to protect him. His experience with this spooky horror house was awful, he screamed his lungs out and frightened by all the ghosts he encountered. All of the couples were sweet and hugging each other while walking through the house, meanwhile, he was walking alone and screaming like a crazy retarded man.

He finally reached the exit. A long sigh released as he exits the door, he felt relieved that he survived the place he hates the most inside the amusement park. He did it for his boyfriend, but, his boyfriend was not even there.

Hours passed. Nothing happened. The two were searching in separate ways or opposite sides of the park. They would not see each ones if they would not rest.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asks silently, "I'm glad your here now." He puts his hand on his boyfriend's arm.

V pushed his hand away, "I've been searching for you, yet, it looks like nothing for you."

"I've been looking for you as well."

"If you walked slowly then I wouldn't lose you."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook faced down.

"You should have charged your phone, how can you even go out on a date without charging your phone? We were supposed to be having rides with each other! I went inside that ugly horror house just to search for you and then you were not there!" V yelled loudly that some of the people glanced at them. The elder male looked really angry about the situation while the younger was calm and taking it cooly.

"I was wrong." Jungkook slowly raised his head and looked at his boyfriend's firing eyes, "I'm sorry."

"We spent hours searching for each other. How funny." V replied and rolled his eyes, he faced back, walking away out of the amusement park.

The two went home in silent, without speaking any word, they were mad at each other. It was a waste, with their date that is supposed to be a fun and memorable time resulted into a fight.

Weekend passed and they were not even sending text messages or making a call. Jungkook was waiting for V to text him first, he isn't the type of person to send a text first. V was still mad and acting hard, he was hoping for Jungkook to make a call first and apologize but nothing came.

V expected the other would come to his house, and together, they would walk to school. Sadly, It turns out to be expectations only, impossible to turn into reality.

After hours of lessons, everyone had their break time. Jin and Jungkook were playing a two-player game with Jin's tablet, sitting close together inside their classroom.

In half an hour, Taehyung came to check his boyfriend, they're supposed to eat lunch together like what they usually do. He saw the two and his smile turned into a frown. Jimin was behind the boy and he switched his eyes to where Taehyung was looking at.

"This is war." Jimin said in his mind.

Jin can see Taehyung at the side corner of his eyes and suddenly thought of teasing Taehyung, Jin stretched his body, making a noise to make sure that V would see what he'll do next. He starts tickling Jungkook. Now, they were tickling each other, laughing.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung bitterly smiled as he approached. He immediately grab his boyfriend's arm and pulls the young one away from Jin, "Let's talk." They turn right and left finding a place with no students around.

Taehyung loosens his grip on his boyfriend and grit his teeth in anger, "What were you doing?" He exclaimed.

"What?"

"We had a fight and you're not even approaching me, why do I feel like you don't care about me?"

"I was waiting for you inside the class, your class teacher extended right?"

"But you should have waited outside the room!"

"What's the difference? It's just the same, Taehyung."

"It's not." V muttered, "I wait for you outside, always, and you're telling me you are waiting inside your classroom. Is that what you call waiting?"

"I got bored outside.." Jungkook replied with a soft voice.

"That's the reason?" V chuckled and said, "You don't like waiting, perhaps."

"What's wrong with you?! Why are you making this such a big deal?"

"You should know the answer. Ask that to yourself." V answered and left. He was obviously jealous about Jungkook and Jin. It was crystal clear that his boyfriend was enjoying having a time with the so-called bestfriend.

Everyone went to their classrooms as the bell rings.

Vote and Comment. Tell me guys what you think. Thankyou ^^