Denying

Chapter 12 - Denying

Jin was watching the younger boy crying while all he can do is nothing to help the younger. Jin would just pull him into a hug and let him cry in the shoulder. Jungkook was still sobbing and Jin can feel the tears wetting his own shirt. As Jin caress Jungkook's back and stroking hair.

He is Jungkook's best friend and the person Jungkook would always come crying to every time he feels sadness.

Jin would look at his face, even Jungkook's cheeks are still wet from your tears and anyone can clearly see that Jin is worried about Jungkook.

"You shouldn't have come in here." Jungkook said as he wiped his tears on his cheeks.

Jin giggled, "I will always be here for you, that's a promise."

"But you left me becaus--"

"I'm sorry." Jin apologized in a quick while Jungkook stared at him with surprise.

"But when you need me, I promise that I'll be with you.."

"Ah.. Really."

After all those dramas at the cemetery, they went to hit some heavy lunch to fill in their empty stomachs. The two were hanging out just like what they were before, like nothing happened, you can see they were blissfully happy with each other's accompany. Together, they ride on the train getting back, Jin paid for them like what he usually does for his thrifty bestfriend.

"It's been a long time since we went out like this." Jin whispered as they were seated together at the very back of the train.

Jungkook made a sarcastic smile and said, "I didn't enjoyed."

"Really?" Jin laughed in sarcasm, "I know you did."

"No."

"You missed me, right?"

"No."

"You did."

"I said, no." Jungkook growls in frustration.

Jin giggled seeing how his bestfriend was so in denial of missing him, "I missed you.. a lot."

Jungkook looked at him with those sparkling eyes and mouth slightly opened like an innocent human being. Jin placed his arms at Jungkook and let the boy rest on his shoulder to sleep in.

"I miss you even if you don't miss me." Jin sighed.

Jungkook ignored and closed his eyes letting himself to sleep for the long ride of train since Jin was there to wake him up.

And he woke up when someone was blowing air on his left ear, he got startled and hits Jin's face in annoyance. Jin was laughing so hard at Jungkook's pissed off reaction, the little boy was surprised how Jin wakes him.

"I hate you."

Jin chuckled to reply , "I hate you too."

And still together they walk on the way to Jungkook's house, Jin wouldn't let the boy to walk alone, he consider it as his obligation. Before they closely approach Jungkook's house, Jungkook's phone started ringing so he takes out his phone from his pocket and saw who was calling, a smile immediately flashed on his face. His bestfriend noticed it.

He answers the call with a ridiculous question, "Why are you calling me?"

"You weren't answering my text messages! I've sent a lot!" V answered.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Jungkook giggled.

"Where have you been? You're busy? Who are you with--"

"Yah! Are you my grandma? I went out, and forgot to check my phone, that's all." Jungkook sounded disappointed.

"Okay.. Sorry. You better reply next time."

"Yeah, bye."

Jungkook dropped the call and quickly glanced at Jin who was staring at him the whole time he was having a conversation with V through the phone call. Jin asks a question, "Jungkook, can I ask you something?"

"You already did."

"Yah!" Jin pushed the boy gently, "I want to ask you--"

"What?"

"Do you.. uhm.. like.. like that Kim Taehyung?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

Jin sighed and said it again, "Huh?"

"Huh?" Jungkook didn't answered correctly and changes the topic, "How are you and Jimi--"

"Hey, Jungkook. Answer me, don't change the topic." Jin said with a serious tone.

Jungkook replied with his husky voice, "I don't like him. Okay?"

Jin takes a step forward to the younger and looked closer at the boy's lips that were trembling in nervousness, "I know you are lying because your lips are moving."

"I did not!" Jungkook shook his head and steps backward giving a distance between them.

"You like him?"

"No."

"You like him."

"What are you talking about, Jin? Can I just go home now? Bye." Jungkook faced his back and walked faster to reach his home leaving Jin in the streets.

"This kid.. ah, really." Jin growled.

-

-

-

In the hallway of the school where Jin and Jimin were clinging to each other, displaying how close they were to everyone passing by. Jimin would pinch Jin's chubby cheeks everytime he sees the elder male looking blank. He was the sweeter guy in the relationship, where he was the one who would take Jin's hand while walking or watching movies, hugging the boy whenever he just feel like doing it or trying to kiss the elder male's plump lips. Sadly, they never kissed. Jin was too awkward in everything if you try to remember, he even practiced one with his bestfriend but he wasn't able to do it.

"Don't you think we should celebrate christmas together?" Jimin asks while resting his head to Jin's broad shoulders.

Jin asked back, "There's still a month before christmas.. Why are you asking so early?"

"I want to make sure that we will be together."

"You really love me, don't you?" Jin teased the smaller boy.

Jimin crooked a smile.

"Jimin! Jin!" V greeted as he passed by them, "Goodmorning!" They saw V grinning like an idiot while walking with Jungkook, who just smiled at Jimin and didn't greeted Jin because he wasn't allowed to talk with Jin.

"Shut up, you're so noisy." Jimin answered that sounds annoyed.

The two passed already, Jin faced the smaller male and called, "Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to Jungkook again?"

"Huh? Why? I told you--"

"But I let you talk with V or anyone else while I am not allowed to talk to my bestfriend? Why?"

"Why should I allow you?"

"Why can't you?"

"Why can't you do that for me?" Jimin asks who was looks frustrated at his boyfriend's request.

"No, not anymore."