Finding

Chapter 18 - Finding

"Aah.. Ah.. Sorry, V." Jimin looked straight at V as he apologizes but then his bestfriend was not looking at him, the boy was looking somewhere at his back. He turns around to take a glimpse and saw Jungkook's back, running away.

Jimin looks back at V who seemed still looking at where Jungkook was but yet nowhere to be seen. He takes his bestfriend's right hand and clasped it. V tries removing his hand away but Jimin strongly holds on his hand.

"Jimin.. I need to go now." V begged and continued, "Please let me go now."

"I love you, V." Jimin grasped, "Not just as a bestfriend, I love you. I'm sorry if I'm feeling it this way, I cannot hide it any longer."

"Yah! Jimin."

"I love you."

"Jimin, I can't.." V paused for a second and says, "I can't reply to you.. I cannot even imagine you as my boyfriend. I can't believe this, Jimin."

"You don't need to accept my heart, I'm fine."

"Sorry, Jimin." V hardly pulled for his hand. He runs towards the direction where Jungkook was, "I need to find Jungkook."

V runs from narrow quiet streets to loud city streets that Jungkook might be in but he could not see any clues that the boy went. He gets his phone to contact the younger boy but sadly, the boy wasn't picking up.

He sighed deeply while looking around, "Where am I going to find you, Jungkook?" and he continued searching for his crush.

As Jungkook saw Jimin kissing V, he felt his heart crashing into pieces. He clutch his chest hoping that the hurting feeling will stop. Just a glimpse of V kissed by another guy brought him pain. He couldn't tell what was it called, feeling this way is not usual for him.

"Is this what you call.." He narrowed his eyes and staring still at the two that just finished the quite long kiss, "No, no.."

He turned his back and runs away. The two might see him if he stays standing like that, so all he did was running and running around without thinking where he is going until he felt his knees weak.

Jungkook sits on the swing in an open playground. Slowly, swinging himself and kicking the sand ground. He was surprised to himself that he is currently crying, feeling the tears running through his cheeks. He used his hands to wipe his tears but the tears kept on falling one after another, "When will this tears stop?" He whispered asking himself.

He rubbed his eyes in frustration, thinking of a way to stop himself for crying this much.

"Why am I even crying?" Jungkook said in between his sobs.

This day was supposed to be the day he will apologize and turns out that he saw something that will give him so much pain inside. It would have great if he talked to V as he went to the boy's house this early morning, maybe he wouldn't see Jimin and V kissing. Maybe, he was not late to ask for an apology.

If only I went to V's house first before Jin then I wouldn't be hurt. Jungkook said in his mind.

He never knew that Jimin and V likes each other and now making out in public. What a shame.

Jungkook can clearly recall what V told him that Christmas eve--I just want you to be happy. If that's with me or with someone else or with nobody. I just want you to be happy.--those words that were nonsense to him, because for him, happiness is with V. Without V, he couldn't find happiness.

The sky is getting darker and he was still sitting there at the swing, with his eyes covered by his hands and crying quietly. He said to himself that he would not go home until his eyes stops from releasing tears.