Faking

Chapter 29 - Faking

"Are you mad at me?" V repeated his question.

"I'm--j-just not feeling well." Jungkook shrugged and walks fast to the door making his exit.

The foolish boyfriend just watched how his boy walked away, with watering eyes, he could not think of any way to defend himself.

He did slept with Jimin. Not just slept, but something happened between them which is unforgivable. If Jungkook knew that something happened, the situation could get worser. He takes a deep breath before sitting on the sofa, he dusted his pants and dumped his face in pillows.

His phone starts ringing, he checked it quickly with a hope that the one calling is his boyfriend. He rolled his eyes as he sees Jimin's name. And he squeezed the pillows, releasing his anger. He throws one on the floor, getting the phone, "Hello?" he answered the call.

"What's up? You're home?" Said from the other line. V answers lazily, "Yup."

"I thought you're going out with your so called boyfriend?" Jimin sounded sarcastic.

"He just went home. I'm hanging up." He snorted, "I'm not in the mood." Then drops the call.

The next day came fast, V didn't dare to make a call for his boyfriend, as well for the other who's still mad at him. He was welcomed by his bestfriend inside the class being tickled, "Good morning, V!"

He pushed his bestfriend hardly, "Yah!" And goes to his seat, ignoring everyone.

"What happened to you?" Suga asked, while Jimin was talking with some other students in class. V shook his head, and closed his eyes, resting his head on the table.

As the classes started, he was staring blankly at the whiteboard without listening well to the teacher's lecture. V jumps from his seat, getting out of his room with a fast speed to see his boyfriend at the other class. Everyone was going out and he doesn't see any signs of his boyfriend. He then enters the room and saw Jin sitting alone, "Jin?" he asked.

"What?"

"Where is.. Uhm.. Jungkook?

"Huh?" Jin's eyebrows creased. "I thought he is with you. He didn't attend classes."

"You mean he is absent?"

"Yeah." Jin crossed his legs and sighed, "What happened to that pig? He doesn't skip class."

Just in time as they were going to search for Jungkook, the boy came inside the class with an inscrutable face that does not show any feelings. The two looked at him with shocked eyes, Jungkook glanced at them and forms a short smile. He placed his bag on top of his table, and sits on his place. V watched his boyfriend's movements, it doesn't look like the boy is mad at him.

V kneeled down, he tapped the boy's table and invites, "Let's eat together."

"I'm not hungry."

"Then, watch me eat?"

Jungkook replies with a loud voice, "I'm tired, please. Let's eat together next time." He released a loud sigh after. V stood up, waving a hand to his boyfriend, and exited the room.

As soon as V gets out of the room, Jin changed to the seat in front of his bestfriend, he faced the boy who carries an emotionless face. He cupped his hands on the latter's cheeks, and there, Jungkook started crying while Jin's hands were catching his tears falling through his cheeks. It was a good thing that every students went out for lunch, except for the two.

"What happened again?" Jin asks softly, brushing his finger tips to Jungkook's eyes, "Tell me."

"I--I--don't know." Jungkook said with a hoarse voice, he looked down on his knees while his tears were still running down.