Suffering

Chapter 35 - Suffering

"Uhm, Namjoon's lucky that he doesn't get the blame."

V's hand forms into a fist. He wants to punch those immature guys for hurting his boyfriend, oh right, ex boyfriend. The guys exited the comfort room, and that's time he went out from the cubicle.

"Kim Namjoon, you punk." He whispers while observing the guy's back.

Jin came back to Jungkook's house. He helps Jungkook to move and such, since the boy's feet still feels pain. He covers Jungkook's body with a blanket, and he sits at the stool chair beside the boy's bed. Jungkook barely eats the whole meal that Jin prepares, the boy moves in a weak manner, he looks like having a hard time in everything, in walking, sitting, eating and even laying down in bed.

"Do you want to go out for a walk?" Jin asks the younger male, the younger laughs a little and says, "Are you kidding me? I'm injured, Jin."

"I mean I'll carry you, with my strong arms." Jin giggles at his statement.

Jungkook released a loud sigh, "I want to go out, honestly."

"You'll be, after few days." Jin brush his fingers unto his bestfriend's cheeks, "Don't be sad."

"I'm not."

-

-

-

V came inside, he got greeted by Jungkook's aunt. He bows his head and handed the food he bought. The aunt refused and told to give it the injured boy instead, adding that the boy doesn't eat well, reasoning that he doesn't have the appetite to eat.

V opens the door carefully and silently. He takes a peek inside seeing Jungkook laid in bed while playing something in his phone, probably the car race since there are sounds of cars engine. He enters slowly, and smirks as the boy looks at him.

"You?" Jungkook stopped from playing and locked his phone. His expression was scary, eyes showing anger.

"Uhh--" Taehyung scratches his head, while hiding the food he bought at his back, "It makes me feel guilty not taking care of you."

"Because you're the one who put those needles inside my shoes?"

"Wh-wha-what?"

"You've been hurting me." Jungkook chuckled, "Emotionally and physically." He faced down and continued playing with his phone.

"I didn't--"

"I hope this will be the last time we talk, I don't like seeing your face anymore."

"I said that it's not me, Jungkook."

"Don't worry, it's not like I wasn't able to participate in my favorite event at school, I should thank you." Jungkook laughs while staring at his phone, he wasn't even taking a short glance at the boy who gets all the blames.

"Look, it's not really me, it's not me, Jungkook." V sits at the side of the bed and tried his best convincing the younger boy, he cupped the boy's cheeks and says, "Look into my eyes."

Jungkook blinks for thrice as they lock eyes with each other.

"I'm not the one who made you like this." V told the younger.

Jungkook shrugged making him groan in pain as he accidentally pushed his right foot at the corner of the bed. He closed his eyes while feeling the torture in his right foot. V's body moves automatically, he envelopes his arms around Jungkook while the boy was groaning in pain. The wounds were still fresh, perhaps. He hugs the boy tighter, while resting his chin above the younger boy's head. He feels pain in his heart watching his ex boyfriend in agony, he doesn't want this to happen. He hates Namjoon for making his boy to suffer like this. If only he was able to protect the innocent boy.