Confronting

Chapter 19 - Confronting

"Can we stop being friends?"

Jungkook said with serious tone and focused eyes on V. Anyone can tell that the boy is damn serious about the words he released from his mouth. This is a rare moment. Surprising attitude from the unexperienced lover.

"Stop being friends?" V questioned.

"I don't.. I don't want you to be my friend anymore. It feels different."

"Yah!" V held on the younger male's arm and shakes it, "What do you mean?"

"How do I even explain this?" Jungkook asked while placing right hand over his chest, "I want you to be mine."

Why did I want you? Jungkook asks in his mind. He could not stop thinking about Taehyung. That person is what he exactly likes, the sweetest and weirdest person he ever met and it is so damn attractive for him making him to fall even harder. He never have fallen in love with someone's personality the way he have in towards V.

"Jeon Jungkook?!?" V gasped some air trying so hard to breath while trying to survive the butterflies flying inside his stomach and all the tangling feels in his heart, "Is this even true?" He asked up at the dark sky.

"I love you."

"Jungkookie!" The elder male suddenly jumps and hugs the younger male, lifting the boy in air, turning one round and slowly drops Jungkook with still in a hugging position, "You don't know how happy I am right now."

Jungkook could not stop smiling widely as he was being embraced by the boy who gives him brightness in his dark dull life.

The elder male can literally do nothing and give Jungkook the worst butterflies. The elder male doesn't have any idea how intriguing the elder male was and Jungkook can never get enough of the alien.

Jungkook likes every little thing about V. The laughs, smile, V's sassiness, weirdness and alienating personality. He loves hearing V's deep voice but soothing in the ears, the way V just laugh every time they talk.

Nothing gets better than he and V could never want anything different.

"That time I saw you kissing Jimin, I can't stop myself from crying. It's hard... really hard." Jungkook says, "So I thought of myself, my feelings for you."

"So, without Jimin and I kissing, you wouldn't realize that you actually love me?"

Jungkook immediately pulled away from the hug, smacked V's head and growls with anger, "Idiot."

"I still can't believe that you like me."

"Then don't believe, you don't have to."

"I was just kidding!" V laughs after, "I love you, Jungkook."

"Ah, really." Jungkook replied with a giggle

They spent the remaining days of their vacation with their own families but still in contact with each other through text messages and chat applications. It's a good thing that those things were invented because the two wouldn't survive without hearing each other's voices.

V ignores Jimin's text messages that were full of confessions--i love you, i miss you--giving him a reason to block Jimin in his contacts. He never wanted his best friend to fall for him nor hurt because of him not loving back. If only the feelings were mutual then there wouldn't be any problem and their friendship would not end like this.

Same thing as well with Jin and Jungkook, the feelings were not the same but the difference is that their status were back to being friends. A one-sided love for Jin towards his best friend wasn't a hindrance to break their strong bond. Even though Jin knows that it was, he never stop showing his love for his best friend. He always contact Jungkook with his free time, while his best friend would talk to him just like the old days, casually chatting like best friends.