Hurting

Chapter 28 - Hurting

V cackled as his reply to his bestfriend's question, slowly his laugh fade as he falls asleep with Jimin waiting for an answer. Jimin laughs softly as he realize his bestfriend is now sleeping, he decided to close his eyes and try his best to fall asleep too, they have classes the next day--later--it is already three in the morning. He should get some rest.

Four hours of sleep, he woke up seeing V in uniform. He checked his watch, and realize that he's going to be late. V laughs sarcastically, "You're not that late."

"You should have wake me up!" Jimin's voice turns into high pitched as he ruffles his hair hardly.

V throws Jimin's uniform, even that tight pants, and said, "Get dressed and leave."

Jimin noticed his fully naked body, he remembers last night, how they make out and do miraculous things together. A smirk forms in his face as he tries to remember what happened.

"Yah! Hurry up!"

He wears his uniform in a quick and glanced at his bestfriend who was busy fixing hairdo. Jimin gulped before speaking, "I'm going now, see you at school."

"See you." V smiled as he close the door of his bedroom while Jimin bid goodbye to him.

Jungkook entered the class late. He went to class at the second period, which is quite unusual. He never skips classes, without a valid reason. Jin was so worried for the boy. He immediately came to Jungkook and asks what happened but the boy just shrug and went to his own seat.

"Jungkook." Jin called for his bestfriend's name, "You're not like this."

Jungkook rests his head on the table with his hands covering his entire face. Jin moves his chair closer to the younger and starts shaking the younger one's shoulders. As Jungkook felt irritated at the repeated movements, he smacked Jin's head with an annoyed expression.

"What happened?" Jin asks politely.

Jungkook made a subtle smile, "Nothing." He snorted, "We are still not fine. He is not answering my calls last night."

"What the hell is wrong with that man?" Jin frustratingly asks.

"I should talk to him now."

"If he's going to let you." Jin mumbled.

"He will. I'm sure, he missed me a lot."

And the classes ended, time for lunch break, and time for Jungkook to talk to his boyfriend, whether V likes it or not, he will talk to the boy. He prepared himself, waiting diligently infront of his boyfriend's classroom door. He smiled a bit as the door opened, the teacher comes out first before the students. Some students were giving him a look while giggling, perhaps, mesmerizing this guy's beauty.

He tiptoed to take a better look inside the room. For a second, he saw V laughing along with some friends. He waved his hands, "Taehyung!" And called.

V looked at him, the boy went to him, surprisingly. Jungkook holds on V's wrist and said, "Can we talk now?"

"Uhm." The boy nodded.

Jimin saw his bestfriend walking away with the popular boyfriend, he then decided to take lunch with the others. Jin also saw Jungkook and V heading their way to the cafeteria. He followed from behind, just in case his bestfriend needed his help, or if those two will be having a fight again.

V placed his tray of food infront to where Jungkook is seated, "You're not eating?" He questioned.

"I won't want to eat until we talk this out." He said with a serious tone, while V glanced at him then turns back eating food.