Preparing

Chapter 15 - Preparing

V was in a state of tension. His mind was contradicting himself, whether to confess his feelings or just keep it inside instead.

"I shouldn't hide this feeling any longer." He whispered to himself.

Now, he begins on contacting acquaintances who can help him in preparing a very special dinner for his crush. He called an owner of an Italian restaurant, cake and pastries shop. Even though those shops he contacted were fully booked with bunches of orders, they still accepted since it's V. He warned his cousins and relatives to not dare to disturb him on Christmas eve, he even let all his maids take a break and gave christmas bonuses. He wanted to be alone with Jungkook tomorrow night.

V flashed a smile, he took out his phone and looks on the photos of him and Jungkook. He couldn't wait to express his feelings for the younger male.

Suddenly, Jungkook's name flashed through his phone screen. The younger male is calling him in the middle of the night, which is unusual, because V was usually the one who calls first. He clicks on the answer button, "Hello, Jungkook~" He hummed the boy's name.

"What's with you.." Jungkook giggled, "What are you doing now?"

"Talking to you."

The younger male growled, "Ah! I'm not in the mood to joke around."

"Ah.. Sorry."

"Just kidding." Jungkook cackled as he heard the elder male apologizes in a quick as soon as he acted annoyed.

"Now, you're fooling me! Yah! You better wear a beautiful attire tomorrow."

"Huh? We're just meeting at your house right?"

"Yup!"

"So, what?"

"But it's still a special day!"

"What's so special about tomorrow?" Jungkook sounded innocent.

V sighed, "It's Christmas, Jeon Jungkook."

"Fine.. You'll never stop forcing me anyway."

"Why did you called?" V asked.

"Is it bad to call you? You're always the one calling so can't I call you?"

"I was just wondering!"

"You weren't calling me so I called you just to check if.." Jungkook paused for a moment, he was unsure of what he was going to tell the elder boy, "If you're still alive."

"Yah! You're really.." V sighed, "See you tomorrow!"

"See you. Goodnight, V." Jungkook chuckled, "You should wear something nice too."

"Ofcourse, I will. Good night, Jungkook."

The smile on their faces while talking to each other never faded, not even for a minute--no--even for a second.

In the middle of the night, Jin starts searching for a good menu to cook for Christmas eve that he will spend with his one and only bestfriend, Jungkook. He wanted to try out new types of food since it will be a very special day--to reveal the truth--that will finally end his uneasiness.

He prints out different main courses that were unfamiliar to him and ofcourse, for Jungkook. He wants to let his bestfriend feel that he really made some effort to prepare and try new dishes to celebrate.

Jin was unable to relax, there was a feeling of nervousness and excitement at the same time. He was looking forward for the next day. An hour passed, he was still laying on his bed fully awake so he then decided to dial his bestfriend's number.

He was lucky that the younger male was still awake, "Hello?" Jungkook answered.

Jin takes a gulp before speaking, "Uh.. Jungkook."

"What?" Jungkook sounded pissed.

"I just want to remind you, tomorrow's date."

"Jin. Can you just tell me now? What you're supposed to tell me tomorrow?"

The elder male whimpered, "Yah.. I've told you.. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"But--"

"Tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright." The younger male answered.

Jungkook sighed deeply and Jin heard it clearly before he drop the call. He was highly expecting tomorrow to be a wonderful night with the boy, now that he heard Jungkook's voice, he can sleep peacefully.

The sun pouring in from the window with the white and pink polka-dotted curtains, anyone can clearly see that Jin's kitchen was too clean, a spotless kitchen. He went to get the frozen meats and chicken he bought that morning, his refrigerator was a sleek, silver two door.

Jin took turns glancing at the paper and taking vegetables he forgot to take out of the refrigerator then placed them on the counter.

He started chopping the vegetables and shredding some chickens. After he finished the main courses, he prepares, measures, wash, pour, and threw bits of flour and butters into the bowl he is mixing. It was Jungkook's all-time favorite dessert, oreo cheesecake.

He smiled for a second thinking how delicious the dinner menu he prepared.

Meanwhile, V was also preparing his mini Christmas house party for only him and Jungkook. His orders arrived at the right time, he continued arranging the food and drinks, tables and decorations of his house. He even bought red balloons to surround the table of where they are supposed to eat, he remembers that Jungkook's favorite color was red. He tested the christmas lights if they were all working, also, the white and red colored christmas tree.

As all things were settled, he takes a shower to get ready. He wears his long white polo sleeves, tight black leather pants and beige coat to fight on the cold weather. Due to his over excitement, he texted his crush.

To:Jungkook
How are you!?!? >,<

Within a minute, Jungkook replied to his text message.

From:Jungkook
I'm getting ready, alien! I hate the cold weather. T___T

V could not stop giggling, even though the night hasn't started yet. He keeps on imagining things that will happen, maybe Jungkook will hug him after his confession or maybe take his first kiss, much better.

Jungkook was getting ready. He was told to dress nicely so he checks on his closet, picking a nice outfit to impress the boy. He wears his white colored knitted sweater paired with black jeans and a pastel blue colored coat to finish his full outfit. He brushed his hair and style it to middle parted hair.

While Jin wore his black suit and the most expensive necktie he got at his closet with a color of maroon. He sprays cologne all over his body, then suddenly he heard the doorbell rings, he takes a look outside to check.

"Yah! Jin! Can't you let me in faster? It's really cold outside."

He felt a spark as he saw the man who called for his name. He saw the cute little smile on the man's face.