Planning

Chapter 20 - Planning

Jimin chuckles, "My plan?"

"Don't hurt Jungkook, I'm warning you."

"I'm not that kind of person."

"Make sure." Jin said before leaving Jimin.

Jimin skips the next classes after the lunch break. He went at the school's library to take a short nap, escaping from the reality that his bestfriend and his ex-boyfriend's bestfriend are officially dating. If only he had the courage to confess his feelings first before V met Jungkook then he would not suffer like this.

As he woke up, the girl librarian was staring at him. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "What?"

"You can't stay here if you're just going to sleep, mister."

"Who are you to speak to me like that?"

"I am in charge of keeping the library in order."

"Fine." Jimin stood up and rolled his eyes as he makes his exit, he went to the cafeteria and stayed for awhile, waiting for half an hour. He was hoping that V would come out of class and find him, which is probably impossible, now that V's attention are all for Jungkook. He cannot even get a single bit of attention or borrow a short time of his bestfriend.

An hour already passed but there were no signs of his bestfriend, maybe his bestfriend doesn't care for him anymore, that their friendship wasn't that strong to keep after the incident happened.

He decided to go out of the campus and go home, "Why would he search for me? He doesn't care for me anyway." He said to himself while walking alone.

Jimin was walking lazily with his head facing down and eyes that seems lonely, he sighed deeply, "How can I make them break apart?"

"Jimin!"

He didn't heard someone was calling his name as his mind is completely lost and full of worries. The boy shouted for his name once again, "Park Jimin!" He didn't dare to look at where the shout came from, he continued walking.

"Yah! Park Jimin!"

"Oh?" Jimin says as he face the boy who called for his name, "Aah? Why are you here?!?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I am!" Jimin embraced the taller boy in a quick and gave his genuine smile, "Long time no see."

"Yeah, I never knew I'd see you today. You look really lost."

"Do I?" Jimin giggled, "How are you?"

"Nothing changed, I'm having a vacation here with my cousin." The boy laughed, "How about you? Where's Kim Taehyung?"

"We still have class, I skipped it."

"Woah, Park Jimin!" The boy patted his back, "I need to get going."

"Ah, yah!" Jimin called, he gets the boy's contact number to get in touch. The boy he met gave him a great idea, a reason to break the newly born couple apart.

The classes ended and V noticed that Jimin didn't came back, "Where's Jimin?" He asked his classmates.

"He is not here, obviously."

V laughed back and went to Jungkook's room to get his boyfriend to walk with him. The elder male greeted, "Yo." Jungkook went to him with Jin at the back, "Oh, Jin."

"Can I walk with you guys?"

"No." V says together with Jungkook who answers in opposite, "Sure." V frowned at Jungkook with his hand scratching his head.

Jin chuckled, "I was just kidding. I know you want some privacy." He waved goodbye and left the two lovebirds.

V looked back at his boyfriend suspiciously, while Jungkook raised his eyebrows asking, "What?"

"You want to walk with Jin?"

"Why not?"

"You're not contented to just walk with me?" V pouted his lips.

"I am!" Jungkook giggles, "I like walking with you alone, Taehyung."

"What again?" V takes a step closer to the younger male and asks again, "What?"

Jungkook sighed and answered, "I said like walking with you."

-

-

-

Jimin sent a text message to the guy he met before. They are going to hang out again after a long time, before he and Taehyung transferred to their present school. He typed the café address they're supposed to meet.

He came first before the guy, he then sits at the side near the window so that he could see the guy easily.

After few minutes, the door opened and the guy came hopping straight to him with a smile on the face, "Jiminie!"

"Yah! Stop calling me that." Jimin replied, "You're embarrassing."

"I knew it, we're going to meet again. Where's Kim Taehyung?" The guy asks as he sits at the chair infront of Jimin.

"Why are you looking for him?" Jimin chuckled, "Don't tell me.."

"Yah!" The guy slapped Jimin's hand slightly hard, "I'm just used at seeing you two always together."

"Oh."

"And I haven't seen him for a long time."

"I guess he's the one you missed?" Jimin smirked, "Not me."

If there is no way for him to return my feelings for him, then I'll find another way. Jimin said to himself.

---

Sorry for the long wait and short update T.T I will make a long update for the next one since it's my vacation now. Thankyou for waiting and still reading, guys.