Missing

Chapter 38 - Missing

V didn't bother to start a fight with Jin.
It's not worth it at all since Jungkook's already in the US. He just had fun with Jungkook yesterday and suddenly, someone would tell him that Jungkook went out of the country without giving him a clue, which is completely sudden.

Why do I have to be with him yesterday? My hopes of him and me getting back together got higher but this is the result. V says in his mind.

It would have been easier it they didn't went out, and try to forget their memories together. But, yesterday, it brought back so many feels for V. Hoping that it will last forever. Jungkook seems inlove with him, but that's what he thought. They never talked about the bad things he have done, the thing with Jimin, they spent the day enjoying their date at the amusement park.

Is this my punishment for hurting Jungkook? Now, I'm the one being hurt and left alone. Questions kept running in his mind, he wants to meet his boy so badly, if only he can fly to US that easy.

He sends mails to Jungkook asking how the boy was doing and asking to come back faster. But still, no replies.

V was standing at the edge of the cliff. He closed his eyes, imagining Jungkook would come and run to stop him from committing suicide.

"Are you crazy?!?" A guy pulled V from jumping off the cliff, now V's sitting on the ground with the boy still holding on his arms.

"I want to die." V scowled and pulled for his arms.

"Jungkook wouldn't want that. What's with your narrow mind?"

"He doesn't even reply to my mails, Jin." V muffled, "I miss him so much."

"Give him some space." Jin sighed, "For goodness sake, Jungkook's life doesn't go around with only you. He also have some priorities."

"So, I'm nothing for him."

"You're mad at him? Are you that immature?" Jin rolled his eyes and continued, "That's why you guys broke up, you're always thinking about yourself. You don't try to understand his situation."

"I do."

"He likes to study their since then, and so he doesn't want to waste the opportunity. I know he is enjoying there."

"Without me--"

"How can you say that?" Jin chuckled, "You and Jimin did something and got into a relationship within days after you and Jungkook broke up."

"Uhh--"

"Did you heard something that Jungkook said about you?" Jin snorted, "Nothing, right."

V shook his head.

"And come to think of it, he is not your boyfriend anymore."

V shrugged and glared at Jin.

"Think about it, V." Jin stood up, and left the boy who was still thinking about his attitude towards his ex boyfriend.

-

-

-

V starts living his life normally with enjoying school with his friends in class, but he still continued sending Jungkook some mails occasionally. He keeps updating the boy about school, his failed grades and being scolded by the teachers. He always add the words I miss you at the very end of the message. V doesn't get tired of it.

V started talking with Jimin like nothing happened between them. It looks like they have been back to being bestfriends. But, they only spend time together with their other friends, not just the two of them alone.