Begging

Chapter 37 - Begging

"H-huh?"

"Please listen to m--"

Jungkook pushed the end button, dropping the phone call. Those words he just heard seems wrong, it might be for Jimin and the boy accidentally dialed his number instead. He turns on his television to continue watching his favorite anime show.

Jungkook went to school, he passes by V's class and V went out of his class to see the pretty boy, "Jungkook." He greeted.

The pretty boy steps to the other side, to pass by the annoying boy blocking his way. But, V kept blocking, stepping to the side where he steps. Jungkook growls with annoyance, he kicked V's legs making V to flinch in pain. There, he was able to pass and walk to his classroom.

V couldn't help but smile at Jungkook's annoyed face filled with cuteness.

Kim Namjoon got suspended for a week as a punishment for hurting Jungkook during the sports fest. It was a good thing that one of his teammates went to the principal to tell the truth. Jungkook was relieved that the culprit is now paying for the sin. V also heard the news which brought him a feeling of happiness.

Jungkook got called from the school's office again, he wondered why since the case about Namjoon ended already. He bowed his head while greeting the principal a good morning, the principal asks him to take a seat before discussing the purpose why they called him.

As classes were dismissed, V and his classmates went out to eat. Jimin was even included, but the two were not talking to each other. V wasn't that loud, he is acting normal which is quite surprising for his friends.

Jungkook kept running in V's mind, V badly wants to see the boy, have a date, go eat dinner or enjoy rides at an amusement park. He missed Jungkook's smiles for him. All those things they shared were irreplaceable.

The following day, he went to Jin's house. Why? He doesn't even know why.

His feet just leads him to Jin's house, he honestly want to vent out his pain. Maybe Jin can understand him, the boy will hear him out, who else can be.

"Why are you here?" Jin asks the boy who was still panting, "I came here to talk to you."

"Obviously."

"Are you courting Jungkook?" V gulped, "Are you guys in a relationship?"

"Why do you ask?" Jin crossed his arms while standing straight.

V sighed, "Can you stay away from him?"

Jin cackled at V's statement, "What?" He continues laughing sarcastically, "You still love him, don't you?"

"Please, stay away from Jungkook." V pleaded while holding Jin's arms, "I don't want him to fall in love with you."

"You guys are not in a relationship, you don't have the right to tell me that." Jin says with a pissed face.

V kneels down and takes a bow for a few seconds before lifting his head up again, "I'm begging you."

"Yah! Stand fvcking up, V."

V slowly stands up. Jin rolled his eyes, he got annoyed by V's selfish words. The boy doesn't own his bestfriend and yet the boy orders him to stay away. Jin cannot forget what the boy did to his bestfriend. He witnessed how his bestfriend cried, and all the fights the two had encountered.

"Don't be so selfish, V. Jungkook is not yours anymore. Stop begging things like a coward."

"I'm really sorry for being a stupid boyfriend to Jungkook. I am really stupid for hurting him. I know I cannot change what has already been made, but I swear I won't hurt him anymore."