Ignoring

Chapter 33 - Ignoring

"You don't know?" JR asks the pretty boy, with confused facial expression. The boy nods shyly and takes a look back at the field, the coach seems to be calling them back to the field again to play the second half.

"I'm sorry." JR apologized, "I thought you already know about that."

"It's fine, we broke up because we fell out of love." Jungkook replies with a smile, he was able to say those words without feeling pain in his heart.

They continued playing. It was obvious, their team is winning the game with that huge points interval. JB kept smirking at the pretty boy as he sees the boy kicking the ball. And they won.
They shook hands with their opponents, their coach congratulated them. They were all jumping in excitement, and the coach told them to get ready for the next game two days from now. They made a long sigh, "You guys are going to win to that higher year." The coach cheered.

"I'm nervous." Jungkook says to the coach, and the team nods in agreement. The higher year were the also team they find hard to play with, they were cheaters. They use bumping the players roughly and creating foul plays.

The next day, Jungkook was free to watch Jin's game. He spend his time watching the elder male, and helped Jin to clean the rooms where the table tennis game was held. It was tiring but fun. Jin really has a talent in tennis. The boy wasn't awkward at playing in surprise.

"You're playing too tomorrow?"

"Yup, I'm really sorry." Jin apologized, he really wanted to watch his best friend's game but fate could not help him. He needs to attend the game so their batch would win this sports.

Jungkook sighed, "Fine."

"Tomorrow is my last game! I can watch you for the next days." He tries cheering up the pretty boy.

"Fine, fine."

V also watch his bestfriend or so-called new boyfriend playing basketball. The small guy was doing great as a point guard despite of the small height. He waited for Jimin to finish the game, and taking a shower before they leave the school.

He also asks Jimin to watch his game, but the boy is also busy for the next day. Sadly. He never mentioned that Jungkook is also part of the soccer team, there is no need anyway, Jimin would not know since the small boy is busy with practicing and games.

The day came, Jungkook's team needs to compete with the higher year. All were feeling mixed emotions, nervous and excited.

Jungkook changes himself to his sports attire that he left at the locker room. He carefully puts in his soccer shoes, and felt much nervous that the game will start in few minutes. He feels a little weird that his feet seems nervous as well, having that tingling feeling. He didn't mind it and goes to his team to do their warm up session.

The other year came to the field looking arrogant with their faces smirking and walks that gives off an insulting move.

"Here comes the arrogant guys." JB whispers to the team, JR chuckles and takes a look at Jungkook who seems really worried. The boy kept patting his shoes like an idiot. JR giggles, "What's wrong, Jungkook?"

"Uhh.. Nothing." Jungkook answered. Maybe he just feels very nervous that his feet is also feeling uneasy, worrying about the game.

The coach gathered them and lectures that they need teamwork and such. They all nodded and made a group hug. The team went to the soccer field, facing the tough guys they're going tk compete with.

Game started normally, their points were just the same with he opponents. Even though Jungkook does his best kicking the ball, hitting it with force that some shots lifts up in the air. He feels pain in his feet while playing the game, but he still continue playing and enjoying the game. V also did some nice shots which is amazing.

Jungkook lifts his shoes constantly, wondering why he feels so much pain in his feet. It's like tingling him deeper and deeper, he wants to take a break from the game. But, the referee whistles and they need to continue the game.

V had seen his ex boyfriend who looks problematic. He shrug it off, and concentrates on the soccer ball.

V gives a hit with some real force making the ball to rise, exposing a great hit. His eyes went to Jungkook who was already smiling at him. V smiles widely, the two locked eyes with each other for seconds and it ended as Jungkook suddenly gets back running to the ball.

Jungkook kicks the ball making it to spin in a way that the opponents was not able to defend the goal.

The referee whistles again, signaling the game to stop as Jungkook falls down to the floor hugging his knees, or probably reaching his shoes. He looks in pain, as the audience observed. The team went to check him in a quick, and they give way to the coach to examine Jungkook's body. They were whispering things wishing that the pro of soccer game would be fine. V's mouth was open in shock at Jungkook's sudden fall. It's the first time that Jungkook had fallen during the game, he was so damn well before.

"Jungkook, what part? Where?" The coach nervously asks while scanning the boy's body that seems fine, but the pretty boy seems to be reaching for his feet.

"S-sh-shoes." He groans with pain. His teammates takes a look closer to his shoes, and they wonder what happened. The coach asks them to move aside, and the stretcher came carried by one of the nurse at school. The coach ordered two guys of the team, JR and Jeonghan to help Jungkook to the clinic.

A professional doctor came to school immediately just to check on Jungkook's condition, the injured boy went to X-ray himself to examine the needles in his feet. He lay down to the clinic's bed slowly, after few minutes, the doctor came to him and discussed the results.

V enters the clinic and hides himself in one of the beds, he pulls the curtains around him, he shouldn't be here. Why am I doing here? He asks himself. Jeonghan and JR were still at Jungkook's side, with the coach, nurse and a professional doctor. He takes a peek on his ex boyfriend, the boy still looks in pain, as his eyes were closed while holding a pillow tightly.

The doctor said that Jungkook's feet got broken needles, not just a single one but plenty, he added that two needles in his right foot were too deep and the doctor said that it might push in further in some time, he told that the numbers of needles lodged in his feet might cause Jungkook to unable to play since the recovery time is for weeks, not just days.

The doctor asks, "Are you fine if we get these needles out from your feet right away? We need to move you at the hospital."

Jungkook curls his legs, preventing the doctor to touch him, "I don't want."

"Yah! Jungkook, you should get those needles out."

"I still want to play--"

"Stop thinking about that, you can do that next time, think about your condition first."

Jungkook growls in frustration. The doctor left for a while to give Jungkook time to think about the surgery. The coach also gets out of the clinic to let Jungkook think about it.

Jeonghan and JR stands still, observing their teammate suffering in physical pain. The door opens again, V hides very well, he takes a look at who just entered. It was Jin.

He heard the news from one of their classmates, JB, that the pretty boy got injured. Jin hurriedly walk towards the injured boy, he cupped his hands to the boy's cheeks and says, "Yah, go with the surgery. It's not that painful." He already knew what happened before getting inside the clinic, since the coach who just went out of the clinic told him.

"It's painful, stupid guys." Jungkook groans, "It hurts much, what more if they remove it--"

"I'll be here, don't worry." Jin whispered. Jungkook tilted his head to the side, removing Jin's hand cupped unto his cheeks. He whines, "I don't want."

"Please."

"Yeah, listen to him, Jungkook!" JR added, Jin smiles at the two teammates whom helped his best friend.

"I wonder who did this evil thing to Jungkook." Jeonghan mumbled. Jin takes a look at his best friend who was about to take a nap.

"Don't you think that V put those needles inside Jungkook's shoes?" JR asks the them.