Caring

Chapter 26 - Caring

"Surprise!" The boy greeted cheerfully.

Jin slowly takes his steps closer to the reddish purple haired guy, he touch the guy's cheek and pats it twice.

"Why were you absent?" Raised his eyebrows as he asked.

"I just.. don't feel going to school today."

"Yah!" The boy pushed him none too gently.

"What, Jungkook? I'll be there tomorrow, don't worry." Jin smiled weakly followed by a cough.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook placed his palm to the elder male's forehead and felt the male's hot temperature, "You're sick!?!"

"Uhhh.. Am I?" Jin knew it all along but doesn't want to let Jungkook know it since this boy would be damn worried for him and would not leave him alone.

Jungkook ordered the elder male to stay at the sofa bed as he went upstairs to grab some blankets and pillows. He came back seeing Jin lying at the sofa bed.

Jin had tried to sit up, however, Jungkook pushed him back into a lying position, "It's just a fever, Jungkook." He whined. He was wrapped in many layers of pink colored blankets.

"Shut up." The younger male said and left the living room for awhile, he came back with a pail of water. He gets a towel, damped it, and quietly placed it on his bestfriend's forehead.

A grin crept up on Jin's lips. "You always take care of me."

"Because you don't know how to take care of yourself." Jungkook replied. There were days before that Jin was confined in the hospital due to a cold flu, he waited for the boy to recover before leaving the hospital. He was the only one who kept his eyes over the elder male for long hours unlike Jin's parents who seldom visits him.

"I'm hungry." Jin haven't eaten anythig yet since morning. Jungkook sighed deeply hearing it from his sick bestfriend. He goes to the kitchen, checking the fridge if there could possibly be a food to cook in a fastest way. He saw a porridge in a container, he smells it first before he pours it in a glass bowl and heating it in the microwave.

"Is this edible?"

"Yeah, it's inside your fridge, stupid." Jungkook replied and flicking his finger on his bestfriend's forehead.

The younger male kneeled down and helped the elder male to eat the porridge, "Aah~" He makes of fun of his bestfriend, treating like a baby.

Jin finished the whole bowl and looked at Jungkook who now gives him his medicines to drink with a glass of water.

"Sleep, pig." Jungkook said making Jin's eyes widen in annoyance, Jungkook giggled seeing Jin's reaction, "You should sleep!" He scolded the elder male.

"Yeah."

"Close your eyes." Jungkook whispered, "Pig."

The usually chic arrogant Jin laid there, asleep. As Jin slept, Jungkook had continued changing the towel on Jin's forehead, his attempting to lower down the elder male's fever. The younger male was too obvious, he is worried, for two hours, Jungkook has been checking his bestfriend's condition.

Jin slowly opens his eyes, he rubs his eyes, he felt that his temperature had lowered, and at the floor, he saw Jungkook's sleeping figure with towel in his hands. A smile surfaced on Jin's face, the smile of appreciation to his bestfriend, "Thanks." He said and dozed off again.

A few minutes later, Jungkook wake up, he gets up from the floor and checked his bestfriend's temperature that seems to be getting fine. He went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for dinner, he grabbed the chicken from the freezer and some vegetables. His plan is to make kimchi fried rice.

"Jung--ko--kook-" A soft groan from the sick elder male that Jungkook heard while he was cooking, and he immediately rushed to his bestfriend's side. He placed his palm on the elder male's forehead and then retracted it.

"Don't burn my kitchen, please." Jin whispered as he can smell Jungkook's dish.

"Ah, you're really stupid." Jungkook murmured to himself. He continued his cooking and finished it by putting the rice in two large bowls. He even prepared ginger tea.

Jungkook gets back to the living room and placed the tray of food and tea at the table near Jin. He pokes on the elder male and says, "The food is ready."

Jin smirks and gets the bowl, judging it so hard. He used his spoon and started eating the food, Jungkook poured the drinks to the cups and gave one to his bestfriend.

"Wow." Jin muttered with a laugh.

"It's really easy." Jungkook replied.

The elder male closed his eyes and expressed the delicious taste of Jungkook's dish with his facial expression.

The two finished eating, Jin was amazed at Jungkook's cooking skills. He never thought that his bestfriend would learn from his cooking skills, and be influenced by his love for food.

"Jin!" Someone called Jin's name outside of the house, the voice seems familiar to them, that deep low voice and suddenly the door was slowly opening. Jin and Jungkook looked at each other, "You didn't locked the door?" Jungkook whispered with a soft voice.

"You were supposed to be the one who'll lock it!" Jin who was frustrated, answered.

"That's.. That's Taehyung.."

"How sure are you?"

"I'm very sure."

"Come in--" Jungkook covered Jin's mouth, "We should hide." He pulled Jin's arm, and quickly went upstairs.

Coming into Jin's bedroom, Jungkook locks the door, "Can't we just welcome him?" Jin had exclaimed, a wide smile fixed on his face. The younger male had immediately ran over and covered Jin's mouth, restricting the elder male from making more sound.

Jin glared at Jungkook as the boy motioned him to keep quiet. Jungkook looks scared to see his own boyfriend.

Going to different rooms, and that direction, V checked the rooms upstairs until he gets into the one last room. He was very sure, that Jin is inside, he tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"It doesn't open?" He chuckled, "Uhmm, Jin? I came to check you since Jungkook is so worried about you."

Inside of the room, Jungkook and Jin were sitting in one bed with mouth shut. Jungkook's heart was racing in nervousness while his bestfriend was asking him to just open the door.

"He won't get mad at you." Jin whispered to the younger male, while the younger glared and told him to keep his mouth shut.

V kept knocking on the door, without saying anything, he continued. He remember that he has a paper clip inside his school bag. It can be a help for him to open this locked door, he thought.

Jungkook was pulling Jin from walking to the door, his bestfriend wants to open the door to stop his boyfriend from knocking, and prevent the door to fall off to the ground.

"You should not hide anything from him, you shouldn't come if you wouldn't let your boyfriend know about it."

Jin stood up, pushing Jungkook to the bed, "Yah!" The younger male shouted in a very silent way, he tried to pull the elder male back to him in a quick, in result, Jin tripped because of the towel scattered on the floor, he accidentally falls back to bed, on top of his bestfriend.

The door suddenly opened.

Shrugging, Jin spoke up, "It's not what you think." The other shook his head and pushed Jin away. They turned back in a sitting position.

"What are you guys doing?" A frown formed on V's face, and Jungkook gulped. V knew very well, that the two boys were really good friends but seeing his boyfriend in someone else's bedroom is somehow suspicious, he trusted his boy to not come but look at the boy, enjoying time with that someone else.

Jin is on top of his boyfriend's body, in the bed, with faces close to each other, feeling each other's breathing, and few inches, they can reach their lips. V could not help but feel anger and jealousy at the same time.

"You're here." The harsh tone had made Jungkook hid behind his bestfriend.