Ending

Chapter 44 - Ending
[Contains Super Angst]

"No." V gasped, "No."

Jin came to the boys, he actually followed the couple at the park and secretly looking at them from afar. He went to check on Jungkook in a quick, without glancing at V who was crying so loudly without shame, Jungkook wasn't breathing at all, he feels more nervous. He can't feel Jungkook's heart beat.

Jungkook got sent to the hospital. Sadly, he was dead on arrival.

And it broke the heart of the two boys completely. Hearing the bad news from the doctors. The light of their life has been taken away. It was unfair. Jungkook is still young. The pretty boy wasn't able to say his farewell to the boys, it was pretty quick.

Drastic.

They entered the emergency room and saw Jungkook. Covered with white sheets. V kneel down to the floor and bury his head over the side of the bed, he gets Jungkook's hand and squeeze it.

"You wouldn't leave me right? Jungkook?" V sobs, "We're going to live in together, right?"

Jin snorted, as he observe how horrible V was feeling--more painful than him, the boy wasn't able to know that Jungkook has an illness in the first place. V only got informed after Jungkook's death.

"Does Jungkook even deserve this? Do I even deserve this? Do we ev-eve-even d-deserve this?!?" V frustratedly asked while making loud sobs, "We're doing great and this what happens next."

V continued questioning his boyfriend, "You're not leaving me alone here, remember? Aren't we going to graduate together?" He squeezes Jungkook's hand harder, "I wouldn't leave you, you wouldn't leave me too right?"

He asks with his raspy voice, "Yah! Jungkook! You're sleeping again, heavy sleeper." And fakes a laugh, "Wake up, Jungkookie."

Jin was quietly standing and crying beside V, he still cannot believe that his bestfriend will leave him behind. He cannot accept the fact that his bestfriend died because of a foolish sickness, it was unfair. Out of all people, why Jeon Jungkook? He asks himself. The boy is nice and sweet, anyone can tell that Jungkook is very kind.

"V." Jin called and says, "He's already dead."

"Is this what he was supposed to tell me?!?" V shakes Jin's arms, "He knew about that sickness since before?"

Jin nod and wipe his tears away. He bow his head apologizing to the boy, "Yes."

"I knew about it just now that he left us." V whispered softly, "I don't understand at all."

"He doesn't want you to know because you'll feel hurt."

"Isn't this more painful?" V sighed.

Jin patted his back, "Jungkook doesn't want people to worry about him." He giggled, "That pig."

V stand up and embrace the younger male tightly, with his eyes closed and tears rolling down through his cheeks and to Jungkook's face. The pretty boy is already resting in peace. V still cannot believe it. It was a horrible surprise.

He placed a kiss to the boy's forehead then to the cute big nose and to the right and left cheek, he leans closer to the boy's ear and whispers, "I love you s-so mu-much." His voice cracked as he said those words and so he repeats it again, "I love you, Jungkook."

He hugs the boy again and continue crying all out until his tears run out. His eyes were really red. His cheeks were puffy.

Jin walk to the boy and rub V's back, "He loves you more." He tried his best to cheer up the boy who was in deep pain and sorrow.