Dating

Chapter 43 - Dating

"I never thought you'll go this far." Jin said to his bestfriend, "Lying about your sickness."

"Shut up, pig."

"He is your boyfriend, he should be the first one to know but it's different. He is the only one who doesn't know about your sickness."

"He shouldn't."

"He's not that stupid to not notice it."

Jungkook released a loud sigh, "I'm going to tell him later on."

"When?" Jin harshly ruffles his hair in frustration about his bestfriend's stubbornness, "If you're not going to tell him now then I'll be the one to tell him."

"Yah!" Jungkook yelled while fixing the collar of his light pink shirt, "Don't mess with me and Taehyung."

"You sound like you're going to marry him." Jin teased, "Are you sure that he is the one you're going to choose, not me?"

Jungkook's face flushed while he was staring at the mirror, he blinks his eyes for multiple times and says, "Yes, I love Taehyung so much."

"Take care of yourself."

"Yup, I will so don't worry." He picked his leather clutch bag from his drawer and opened the door of his bedroom, "I'm going."

"Wait up!" Jin rushed to exit and followed his bestfriend running down the staircase, "Yah!"

"Don't follow me!" Jungkook warned him while the boy's index finger was pointing at him.

"I'm not planning to follow you." Jin lied. He is actually planning to follow Jungkook and V secretly but it seems like his bestfriend knows him too well. Jungkook is great at guessing what he thinks just by judging face.

V already arrived at the park ten minutes earlier than the said meet up time. Jungkook came just in time. He placed his hands over V's eyes and teased, "Guess who?"

"Oh.. Is this Jimin?" The elder male teased back. Resulting Jungkook to smack his head, they shared laughs as V gets consecutive hits from the younger. He kept laughing and grin crept on his face, "Oh, it's you, Jungkookie."

"Whatever, I hate you for getting me wrong." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I was just teasing you!" V tickled the younger's waist and brush his nose to the younger's left ear. Jungkook pushed him harshly, "Don't touch me."

V grinned in response. They went in line without talking to each other. Jungkook was obviously annoyed at Taehyung not recognizing his voice, even though it was just a so called tease, he couldn't stop himself getting jealous over Jimin and V. The man that brought them apart and destroyed their trust issues.

They got their tickets and went inside the park. Jungkook walk faster than V who was walking slower in purpose.

Jungkook suddenly stop from walking and glance at V who was already staring at him. The younger male growls in annoyance, "Why aren't you walking along with me?!?" He shouted.

Is he starting a fight with me? This should be a fun day for us right? V asks in his mind. He shouldn't let Jungkook get mad at him again. They should not fight. He promised himself to lower his pride and everything. He was too stupid to mention the man who made a damage on Jungkook's precious heart. He cannot blame Jungkook, he was too stupid to call Jungkook as Jimin. Even though he was just teasing the boy, it wasn't nice, and that was an ignorant act.

"You said that I shouldn't touch you." V answered softly.

Jungkook baffled. He pouted cutely before he turns his back at V. And the elder male grins again, he grabs the younger male's hand and intertwines it tightly like he was going to break the boy's bones.