Catching

Chapter 22 - Catching

"Go." Jungkook pushed his boyfriend none too gently to the old friend, "Besides, I can see you at school."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You're alright?" V says with a soft concerned voice.

"Yup, you haven't seen him for a long time." Jungkook fakes a smile and left. V wanted to walk his boyfriend home but J-Hope stopped him by holding unto his arm.

"Let's go?" J-Hope smiles at the orange haired man, "I wanted to walk with you. I guess you're not."

"That's not it!" V denied, "I do."

"I'm supposed to stay here in Seoul for just few weeks and I wasn't expecting to see you guys."

"I wasn't hoping to see you." V teased J-Hope, acting like he did not missed the older guy.

"Yah!"

"I was really surprised to see you, I'm glad to see you again." V smiled widely.

"Me too, Taehyungie."

"Yah!" V pinched J-Hope's arm hardly, "Stop calling me that."

"Oh, fine."

The two went for a walk around Seoul for few minutes before they felt their legs aching in tiredness, V waited for J-Hope to ride a bus first before leaving the elder male who is not so used in living in a populous city.

V cannot help not to smile thinking his old friend came back and unexpectedly meeting that friend once again. He once loved this person, but, nothing really progressed between them. They didn't became a couple, but their relationship were like an official couple. They were friends at first, close friends. Until, V felt something else for J-Hope in which he could not explain or understand. He consulted Jimin about what he feels and his bestfriend told him, "That's love, V."

He started acting awkward infront of J-Hope, his friend noticed it. This man could not hold on his feels when J-Hope is around. It might be weird to look at but V tried his best to get his feelings out. He never knew what would J-Hope feel if he confesses his feelings. Is it really love? He asks himself. A man like him with a young age would not understand love. J-Hope felt that V dislikes him as a friend, he misinterpreted.

It was good that V has a friend like Jimin, the small boy who would always help his hopeless friend. Jimin went to J-Hope to explain why V was acting that way, in an indirect way. He said that V feels something for J-Hope that is more than just a friend. J-Hope felt relieved hearing that, and secretly, he was feeling the same way too, but he doesn't have the courage to share it with Jimin.

J-Hope and V came back to the way they are after that, without having awkward moments, they chat and bond like nothing happened nor feelings hindering. The difference is that these two boys turn out much sweeter than before, like more than being friends.

By the time that he became ready to confess his feelings, he was very late to say it. A news broke out that V is leaving the school, he felt his world crashing into pieces. He felt more hurt knowing that V is leaving with Jimin, the two were leaving without even telling him, where is justice? He asked himself. If only he can go with the two as well, but, his parents wouldn't allow him. When will I confess? He asked himself, he should have done it beforehand. Before Jimin and V left the campus and transferring to another school that is far from him. Sadly, he was left behind by his two close friends.

-

-

-

The three men meets again after V and Jimin's school, they went to the meeting place that J-Hope texted them, but they weren't talking to each other, no one spoke until they reached the place. J-Hope excitedly waves a hand on them, "Taehyungie! Jiminie!"