Suffering pt. 2

Chapter 36 - Suffering pt. 2

"Uhh, the one behind your injury." V gulps and changes the topic, "I'm glad you're doing fine now."

Jungkook faced down and looked back at V, then someone calls for his name, "Jungkook!" It was Jin, who came running to them.

The pretty boy giggles at his bestfriend that he left, V was just staring at them. Jin glared at V and turns back to Jungkook, "I was just looking around and then suddenly you're gone!"

Jungkook laughs at him.

"Let's go, the event will start at the field." Jin grabs Jungkook's hand and pulls the younger boy close to him so he could link arms with the younger. He glares at V who was obviously showing hints of jealousy.

V went to the school's field alone. He searched for his classmates, and went to them. He saw Jimin, his bestfriend smiles at him, and he smiles back. He sits in between Suga and Jeonghan instead of sticking himself to Jimin. Suga greeted him with a killer smile, "Jungkook's so pretty." He pointed the pretty boy with his lips, the boy was sitting at the bleachers at the other side.

"Is Jin courting Jungkook?" Jeonghan bluntly asks without thinking that V was once Jungkook's boyfriend.

"I think so." Suga answers while smirking at V, "If I were Jungkook's bestfriend, I would probably fall for him too."

"And if Jungkook falls for him, they'll be a great match." Jeonghan added.

V wasn't speaking at all. His mind was preoccupied thinking what if Jungkook falls for another guy. It will probably be painful. He should get ready to get hurt. He hurt Jungkook's heart for so many times, and had been cheating every time he gets mad. He cannot control his temper. Remembering, Jungkook still wanted their relationship to work but he was the one who first said to end their relationship, he didn't use the right word. He should have told that they should give space from each other and think first, letting their anger past before making a decision. He wasn't in his right mind to think. He hates it.

V thought that he could get away from what he feels for Jungkook. Thinking that love will fade and it will be easy for him to forget the boy. But, it turns out that he miss Jungkook, a lot.

The announcer finished giving the awards to the most valuable players and teams that won the games. Jin received the mvp trophy for table tennis. Jungkook looked really proud of his bestfriend, he was grinning at his bestfriend who came back to sit beside him. Jimin also won as the mvp for basketball. Their team also won the first place, gladly.

"Congrats Jimin!" Suga and Jeonghan said in unison, Jimin bowed and thanked. V also congratulated the boy, "Congrats, Jimin."

Jimin smiles at him and returns to his seat, "You guys are really weird." Suga says to V.

"What weird?" V asked, "We're just good, like we always be."

"Uhm, fine." Suga agreed.

After the events at school, Jin and Jungkook went out to a mall to see shop clothes with promos and discounts. Jin was carrying all the paper bags that him and his bestfriend bought. They were dead tired from walking. The elder male laughs thinking that his bestfriend overuses his feet after getting recovered. Jungkook must have missed walking. He treats the younger boy with dinner.

-

-

-

Last day of sports festival.

Jungkook needs to talk with the principal again. He wasn't able to answer yesterday about who he thinks had put those needles to his shoes. And he was given time to think, he still doesn't know the answer. He just sits still at the office, while the principal and secretary were waiting for his answer.