Failing

Chapter 9 - Failing

Everyone looked at the person who shouted, the students move aside to make way for the guy. The guy flipped his hair and looked at the two boys, V and Jungkook, V was still holding on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook moves away from V's touch and closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"You guys should go back your classes, stop this nonsense." The guy said while looking at Jungkook's bouquet of roses.

Jimin suddenly comes over them and hugged the guy who shouted.

"Jin! You missed me?" Jimin asks while tickling Jin's waist, "Let's go?" He holds on Jin's right hand as they walk away from everyone. The elder male takes a quick glimpse on Jungkook while walking.

All of the students left after Jin and Jimin left, leaving Jungkook and V alone at the hallway.

V patted Jungkook's back, "I failed."

"What? What were you trying to say? You said lo?"

"Nothing." V sighed deeply, "I was about to tell you something important."

"What? About what? Yah!" Jungkook yelled, "Please, tell me?"

"Nothing.. Really." V continues to walk on the way back to their classrooms.

He continued ignoring Jungkook who kept on asking the same question when it's very obvious what the answer is-- V gave him flowers-- everyone would know what that means. Love confession.

Jungkook entered the class while the roses hidden at his back. Some of his friends in class, Hongbin, Hyuk and Leo went to him teasing, "What's with you and V?" pushing his shoulders. Jungkook just gave them a smile as a reply. The guys told him that V likes him, and he replied them, no impossible. That he and V were going to be something, it was unimaginable.

"He should have finished what he was about to say, because of Jin, V stopped and everyone were forced to get back to their rooms."

"I don't even know what he was about to say." Jungkook said to his friend.

"It's too obvious! Can't you feel that? Because I can see it through V's eyes on you!" Hyuk exclaimed.

"Jungkook never realize who likes him, always." Hongbin added.

They went back to their seats as the bell rings. Jungkook placed the flowers below his chair. He looked at the guy infront of him and saw that the guy was actually staring at him, he avert his eyes at the sight of the guy-- Jin's eyes. Then he talks to the boy beside him to avoid Jin.

How funny is it? Jungkook once had his world move around with only Jin and now after he searched for Jin's ideal type, everything changed like a blink of an eye. After finding Jimin, it became a reason why Jin had to stay away from his bestfriend and let his bestfriend to be with V.

Meanwhile, at the other class.

V tapped on Jimin's desk and said, "Your boyfriend is such a killjoy."

"I didn't know he would stop the beautiful scenario! You can do that again, confess when you two are alone." Jimin grinned.

"I don't know how.. I'm scared. He haven't had any boyfriends before, how can I even--"

"Stop. Just believe in yourself. You know I confessed at Jin and everything went perfect, I know you too."

"But--"

"Yah! I asked Jin to stay away from Jungkook for you to be closer to him. Don't waste it!"

"You asked that for me?"