Admitting

Chapter 4 - Admitting

V cannot wait for Jimin and Jin getting into a relationship because that would be the chance that he can be with Jungkook all the time, as Jin would be busy with Jimin, he can get Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly appears inside of V's classroom, "Yah! V!" His classmates were wooing on them as he approached the pretty boy.

"Why?"

The younger male grabbed his arms and pulled him walking to somewhere he doesn't know.

"Why?"

Jungkook stopped in a corner and hides behind the wall, as well as V, "Look at them! They look so cute!"

"Ah, Jin and Jimin!?" V asked loudly.

"Yah! Don't shout!" Jungkook covered his mouth, and he secretly liked it, feeling Jungkook's touch in his lips, "What are they doing?"

"Duh? They're talking." V replied.

Jimin was leaning on the lockers behind him while Jin placed his right hand on the side of the lockers, he was even leaning closer to Jimin, and they call that talking.

"What's with them? Jin doesn't tell me anything." Jungkook asked as he released his hand from V's mouth.

"They are going out lately, eating dinner and such, he haven't told you?"

Jungkook got surprised, his bestfriend doesn't share anything, he felt a little upset but at the same time he was happy knowing that Jin is getting out of the shell, getting to mingle with other people and the best of it is that it is Jimin, Jin's ideal type.

"You like Jin and Jimin to be together, huh?"

"Is it obvious?"

"Yup. You asked us out just to make Jin meet Jimin, and I was out of place." V said dryly, Jungkook patted his back while laughing softly.

"I'm sorry. You knew my plan all along."

"I knew you all along." V said, smiling widely ear to ear.

"Huh? You're crazy." The younger boy giggled at him and they walked back to their rooms before the bell rings.

As Jungkook saw Jin entered the classroom, he quickly pulled the boy and playfully ruffling the boy's hair, "Yah! You didn't told me you were going out with Jimin!"

"Who told you that?" Jin pushed the younger boy's hands away from his hair.

"Taehyung! You should be the one telling me that." The younger boy said while pouting his lips.

"You will tease me so I decided to not tell it to you, okay? Don't get mad at me."

Jin knows that Jungkook is not the type to give up easily. Jungkook hates losing, and he will never give up finding a good boyfriend for his bestfriend. But, Jin disliked how Jungkook kept on pushing him to Jimin.

"I'm so proud of you! You're growing up, Jin!" Jungkook continued to destroy the boy's hairstyle, he was extremely happy for his bestfriend.

A week passed and V successfully managed to get close to his dream boy. While Jungkook was still a clueless boy. Jungkook would be eating on his own, and the latter still wouldn't know that someone's staring him. V decided to ask Jungkook out, as Jin and Jimin stood up going out of the cafeteria leaving the two. V moves closer to the younger and asked, "Do you want to go see a movie?"

"Why?"

"Let's watch this weekend."

"Sure." Jungkook smiled as he answered the boy, "Can we invite Jin and Jimin too?"