Fooling Around

Chapter 8 - Fooling Around

V went back first before Jungkook who stayed at the clinic and slept for an hour before going back to his class. As he steps back inside the class, Jin was there waiting for him at the door, the elder male touched his bruised forehead with a worried face, "Are you alright now? Does it still hurt?" Jin asked.

Jungkook gently pushed Jin's hand away from him, "I'm fine."

"Yah! You should be careful next time."

"You shouldn't talk to me, right?" Jungkook reminded him. Jin was unable to react from what the younger male said, and so, he walks inside the room and takes a seat. He remembered that Jimin might get mad if he would continue talking to his bestfriend.

Jungkook sat on his chair, "Jungkook, are you alright?" JB asked. He nodded and replied a yes.

On the other class, V talked to Jimin and scolded the smaller boy that Jimin shouldn't do what he have done to Jungkook, it was unreasonable and unforgivable. Jimin laughed sarcastically. While V sighed in frustration because how Jimin was acting like a brat, "I realized that Jungkook's not really popular. He kept on sticking himself to Jin that's why he got popular."

"Yah! Jimin!" V yelled at Jimin.

"There's nothing good about him, I wonder why you like him so much."

"Plenty of guys likes him if you don't know. If you're going to say bad things, just keep your mouth shut." V faced his back to Jimin and talked to the other guy beside him.

He was completely annoyed with his bestfriend, and needed time to pass this anger before talking to his bestfriend again. Thinking of it, Jungkook dumped guys, and with the amount of students admiring the boy, ofcourse, having haters would be possible and now Jungkook sees and hear people disliking him after not getting along with his past bestfriend.

After class, Jin stayed at Jimin's house, they watched movies at the living room together with a popcorn in the middle of their seats. As the movie ended, Jin asks Jimin, "Why do you have to do that to Jungkook?"

Jimin sighed.

"I never talked to him, why did you still--"

"I got mad! Okay, I'm sorry! I won't do that again." Jimin frowned and gets the remote control to play another movie next to their line up movie series, they continued watching beside each other's arms.

And that same day, Jimin called V's number and apologized for what he said and have done to his bestfriend's crush. He was wrong, he admitted.

The next morning was colder than yesterday as days passed and were fast approaching the month of December, Jungkook sits alone at the tennis court back of the school, until three boys approached him, "So you're all alone here?"

"Yes.. So what?" Jungkook replied.

"What happened to you and Jin? You guys were like twins that glued to each other. Now you're on your own.. We're dying to know what happened, what have you done to our precious Jin?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and answered, "Why should I tell it to you?"

The other guy pulled his hair causing Jungkook's appearance turn dark, the other guy was poking at Jungkook's face. He was sure that these guys likes his bestfriend, Jin, obviously.

He pushed the guy off from pulling his hair and stands up. But the guy pulled his hair again, and all of them laughed except for Jungkook.

"What the hell are you doing to Jungkook!?!" An orange haired guy shouted from afar. Jungkook crooked a smile seeing the guy running towards their direction.