Saying

Chapter 14 - Saying

Jungkook moves suddenly in surprise to what the boy asked him, he covered the hand with the ring with his other hand. Jin sits back leaning his head at the back, "So, are you?!" He asked the younger in repeat, it was a complete mess that everyone heard him. The teacher told them to get out and talk outside. The two were too nice to quickly follow the teacher.

Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand immediately as they went out of the class. The younger male pulled his hand away from the elder, "This is your fault."

"What?! I just asked you!"

"You don't have to scream it out loud."

Jin sighed, "But I got carried away. You suddenly wear things like that, this is not you. You don't--"

"What do you know about me, huh? "

"Yah! Jungkook! I am your bestfriend."

"What? Can you stop bothering me? Focus on your boyfriend, don't talk to me." Jungkook makes his way to get away from the elder boy blabbering words on him.

Jin got irritated and scratched his head, "Now that I can talk to him.. he wants me to not talk to him?" He sighed heavily watching his best friend walking away from him.

Students gets out of their classes for to grab some food for lunch, Jin waits for his boyfriend at the lobby, "Hey." He greeted Jimin. His boyfriend replied with a smile which looks fake. They saw V running in a quick searching for Jungkook, as V could not see any signs of Jungkook, he went to the cafeteria and gladly, his crush was there waiting for him to eat along.

"Why did you went here alone?" V asks the younger. Jungkook sighed before replying, "Don't even ask why."

"Why?"

"Jin and I got scolded and ordered to get out of the room."

"What? Why?"

"I told you don't ask.. He's really annoying. I do not want to talk about that guy."

"Alright then." V stood up and grabs something to drink for him and his crush. He'll never get tired serving Jungkook, he will not get sick seeing Jungkook everyday, in fact, he thinks that Jungkook gets more beautiful every each day, is there even a word tired seeing this beautiful man on earth? he asked to himself.

Jin spotted how obviously happy the two looked--a bitterness feeling comes in to his heart and mind--he was still in denial that he missed his bestfriend. No, not just missed. He was jealous in the fact that V and Jungkook are now closer to each other compare to him and Jungkook.

As the sky gets dark as night begins, V normally makes a phone call with his crush and turning up weird talks about the outside world. Jungkook would just laugh at V's jokes, the younger would frequently smile even though the one he is talking to is not infront of him. His aunt suddenly knocks on his bedroom door telling him that he has a visitor waiting for him downstairs.

Jungkook told V that he needs to go down and eat, which is a white lie. V dropped the call understanding his crush's excuse to his nonstop talking.

The younger male went down to check who was the one waiting for him in despite how late the time was, he frowned as he saw who it was. And guess who?

"Jin?" Questioned with a soft voice. His aunt went to the kitchen as he approached the elder boy, "Why?"

Jin stood up from the couch and bowed his head, "I'm sorry to disturb you."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and answered, "Go home." Before he went back upstairs.

The elder male run into him and grabbed the younger male's arm, "Please, can we talk?" He begged.